- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $140 – $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker, Matte Yellow Sugg. Price $115 – $145 Our Price $49.95 – $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $32 – $68
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press Sugg. Price $90 – $95 Our Price $68
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $70 – $100 Our Price $50 – $75
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 – $80 Our Price $50 – $55
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $52
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Round Covered Baker, 3-Qt., Ocean Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin, Ocean Sugg. Price $20 Our Price $16
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock, Flame Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
Le Creuset Cookware Under $100At Williams-Sonoma, we offer value deals that enable you to purchase high quality cookware at great prices. Our Le Creuset Cookware Under $100 selection offers a wide range of high-quality stoneware from a world-renowned brand. Choose from bakeware including cake pans, casserole dishes and even mini cocottes so you can create delightful meals for a fancy dinner party or a cozy meal with the family. Cocottes and ramekins are a superb way to serve individual portions of pies and tarts and Le Creuset’s enameled stoneware makes presentation easy as each dish is designed to go straight from the oven or stove top to the table.
Le Creuset stoneware is a durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. Opt for loaf pans to make the best bread, cakes or meatloaves right in your oven. Le Creuset loaf pans are made of high-fired stoneware that is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating. The porcelain enamel finish resists chips, scratches and stains so you can rest easy knowing your baking dishes will be stunning and efficient for years to come. These loaf pans have flared handles with the traditional Le Creuset scalloped design and offer a steady grip. You can pair each piece with other Le Creuset cookware easily for a cohesive look since each one is designed to coordinate as a set.
If you want a one-pot wonder that can tackle a variety of kitchen tasks, opt for Le Creuset stockpots. These stockpots are generously sized, making them ideal for cooking large quantities of food. Le Creuset stockpots feature heavy-gauge carbon-steel construction for quick heating, and the tight-fitting lid allows heat to circulate and keeps flavors inside. Whether you’re boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables or making chili, Le Creuset stockpots make the process faster and more efficient. The inventive use of color adds special detailing to your stove and table.
Le Creuset makes afternoon tea or a morning pick-me-up more enjoyable with tea kettles and mugs featuring their classic stoneware. Choose a kettle to suit your style whether you want Zen details, a classic look or a fancy French press. Le Creuset’s Zen kettles are inspired by Japanese silhouettes and feature carbon-steel construction that heats up quickly. The French press features a stainless-steel plunger and stoneware container for durability. Le Creuset’s classic tea kettles are ideal for when you want to enjoy a hot beverage, and they pair perfectly with Le Creuset’s stoneware mug collection for a stunning set.