- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Rooster Design Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $208 – $250 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Cochon Design Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Round Oven, White with Copper Knob Sugg. Price $286 – $443 Our Price $199.95 – $310
- Staub Petite French Oven, White with Copper Knob Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $179.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $129.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 3 1/2-Qt. Braiser Sugg. Price $457 Our Price $249.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $149.95 – $286 Sale $119.99 – $170
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Universal Deluxe Pan Sugg. Price $371 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan Sugg. Price $343 Our Price $210
- Staub Cast-Iron Mini Round Cocotte Set, 1/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $195
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan & Press, 12" Sugg. Price $393 Our Price $249.95
- Staub Petite Cast-Iron French Oven Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Paella Pan Sugg. Price $286 – $357 Our Price $99.95 – $239.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,565 Our Price $899.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin Sugg. Price $325 – $457 Sale $249.95 – $295
- Staub Cocotte with Pineapple Knob Sugg. Price $393 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $930 Our Price $549.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170
Staub Special ValuesWe strive to bring you cookware collections from world-renowned brands that you respect at values that you love at Williams-Sonoma. With our selection of Staub Special Values, you can get your hands on cast-iron cookware from the famous French brand at prices that fit your budget. Staub offers cookware ranging from essential fry pans to specialty cookware, including coq au vins, allowing you to make family recipes or the traditional French dish of chicken braised with wine, lardons, mushrooms and garlic. The cast-iron construction of Staub cookware heats slowly and evenly and retains heat efficiently. Cast-iron excels at high-heat tasks like searing, sautéing, browning and frying and can last for years when cared for properly.
Staub offers several varieties of grill pans so you can bring the joy of outdoor cooking right into your own kitchen. Choose from square or round grill pans and subtle detailing that make the cooking process more enjoyable. Opt for a combination grill and press to make perfect burgers or a grill pan that has pour spouts to dispense with fats and oils easily. These cast-iron grill pans are ideal for cooking directly on the stove top if you don’t have an outdoor space or on the outdoor grill if you prefer to cook meals outdoors.
Staub French ovens feature their innovative enamel coating that takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This petite French oven is ideal for cooking grains. The round bottom and textured lid are similar in design to the traditional Japanese cast-iron tool for cooking rice and circulates and distributes moisture for fluffy and airy results. The oven is also suitable for simmering jams, soups and stews. Choose from large and small ovens to suit your needs and opt for one with sloping sides that make it easy to slide in utensils.
Staub enables you to inspire traditional Spanish cooking in your own home with paella pans. These pans feature a low, shallow shape that promotes the evaporation of liquids. Use the large flat bottom to sear and cook vegetables before adding in rice to finish the meal. After cooking, the glazed enamel ensures that this cookware doubles as a striking serving piece. Staub offers cookware in a range of enameled colors, including various shades of red and blue that brighten up your kitchen. Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the nonstick coating requires no additional seasoning.