- Staub Stoneware 4-Piece Set $149.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Covered Baker $99.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker $79.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker, 9" x 9" $79.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 7" x 10" $49.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 9" x 13" $75
- Staub Stoneware Square Baker, 8" x 8" $45
- Staub Stoneware Oval Bakers, Set of 2 $49.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Rectangular Baking Dish $34.95 – $70
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin $34.95 – $69.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set $59.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Pumpkin Cocotte Our Price $29.95 – $500
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Tomato Cocotte $34.95
Whether you’re an avid baker or just starting out, Staub Ceramic Cookware from Williams-Sonoma is the ideal addition to your kitchen. Each piece in this collection is made of durable stoneware and finished with a glass porcelain enamel. Stoneware distributes heat evenly and does not absorb moisture so you can be confident your food is moist and tender when you remove it from the oven. Use these baking dishes to prepare your favorite casserole or dessert for your friends and family. You can even choose exclusive ingredients from our Williams-Sonoma Food Collection to make the meal even more special.
Do you love simplifying mealtime? Make the process easier on you by selecting the rectangular baking dish or oval gratin. Both styles feature convenient carrying handles on the sides so you can transfer them from oven to table without spills easily. You can quickly whip up a hearty casserole in one of these dishes for simple and delicious meals. You’ll love watching your family enjoy the home cooked food that you prepared with ease by using your Staub Ceramic Cookware. Use our selection of cookbooks to inspire you as well as our wide array of seasonings for adventurous meals.
If you enjoy preparing food ahead of time, you’ll love knowing that this ceramic cookware can be transferred from the freezer to the oven and then to the table with ease. Thanks to its thermal shock resistance, you can prepare meals in advance or reheat leftovers quickly and efficiently. Try placing the dish in the microwave to speed up dinnertime, or place it under a broiler for a perfectly browned meal.
You don’t need to worry about unwanted marks as Staub ceramic cookware is designed to resist scratches and stains. You’ll love that you can bake your favorite berry cobbler or lasagna with red sauce and not have to worry about those tough stains sticking around. However, if you do encounter tough food residue, we recommend using a nylon scrubbing pads or sponge to maintain the integrity of the interior.
If you already have some Staub cast-iron cookware, complete your collection with some additional beautiful ceramic pieces. The colors coordinate with our cast-iron pots and pans so you can create a seamless flow throughout your kitchen. Use your cookware to reflect your personality and cooking style. Try mixing several colors together for a bold contrast or keep things simple with one color. The possibilities are endless when you start your very own Staub kitchen collection.