- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Pumpkin Design, 3 3/4-Qt., Burnt Orange Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $265 – $715 Sale $149.95 – $510
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan Sapphire Blue, 13" $210
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Cocotte Sugg. Price $235 – $493 Our Price $235 – $400
- Staub Oval Oven, 5 3/4-Qt., Sesame Sugg. Price $325 – $457 Our Price $249.95 – $325
- Staub Cast-Iron Universal Deluxe Pan Sugg. Price $371 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,565 Our Price $899.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Wide Cocotte, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $315 – $443 Our Price $315
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $229 – $286 Our Price $149.95 – $170
- Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,452 Our Price $1,299.95
- Staub Round Wide Oven, 4-Qt., Sesame $270
- Staub Cast-Iron Petite Oven, 1 1/2 Qt.,Graphite Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Mini Cocottes, 1/4-Qt., Sesame Sugg. Price $107 – $114 Our Price $79.95 – $80
- Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $930 Our Price $549.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $115 – $286 Our Price $115 – $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $321 – $457 Our Price $199.95 – $270
- Staub Cast-Iron Trivet Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $69.95
Take your cooking to the next level with cast-iron cookware from Staub available at Williams-Sonoma. Founded in France in 1974 and made at an old artillery factory, Staub cast-iron cookware is the epitome of durable design and high performance. Staub craftsmanship features multiple enamel coatings with glass powder for rich pigment and maximum performance in the kitchen. Using heat-retaining cast iron and heavy lids, Staub cookware seals in moisture and is ideal for slow cooking and high temperature recipes. The glossy, vibrant enamel also mimics the appearance of fine ceramics, making it an ideal statement piece so you can serve straight from the stove top or oven to the table. Choose from a wide array of fry pans and skillets to sauté or opt for Staub cast-iron French ovens and braisers for stews and braised meats.
Prepare for an outdoor cookout or serve up a delightful meal for any special occasion and cook up meats with Staub cast-iron cookware. Cast iron heats up quickly and can maintain high temperatures, making it an ideal choice to sear steaks and obtain a crisp color and proper markings. With Staub cast iron, you don’t have to worry about seasoning the pans, so you can focus on cooking up meat to feed your friends and family. Braise racks of lamb or roast the turkey for a big family get together with Staub cookware that can handle even the largest gatherings. Serve up fish on a cast-iron plate for an industrial and rustic look to any dining table. Use a Staub cast-iron tagine to create delicious stews and add a touch of Moroccan cooking to your home. Cut up prime cuts of meat with knife sets that ensure a smooth, sharp cut every time. Add to the industrial look of Staub cast iron with copper or stainless-steel knife sets or go traditional with wooden handles for a firm grip. Choose from a wide variety of steak and butcher knives to suit your culinary needs.
Keep your family and friends satisfied from the first appetizer all the way to dessert with Staub cast iron ovenware that ensures your meal will be a complete success. Choose a cast-iron baking pan to make delicious flans or desserts that require high, even temperatures. Opt for round or rectangular ovenware to suit your needs and create the desserts you want in the right shapes. Bring single servings of fruit cobblers and tarts in cast-iron mini cocottes for a rustic look and distinctive touch to any meal. With the Staub cast-iron cookware collection, you'll create an evening of culinary delight for your family and friends.