- All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Set $2,199.95
- Calphalon Premier Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $382.46
- Hestan Nanobond™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,900 Our Price $1,499.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Set, 10 Piece Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $499.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, 11-Piece $499.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,100 Our Price $699.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stratanium™ Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,510 Our Price $719.96
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $610 Our Price $520
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 8-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,610 Our Price $949.95
- High Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Cookware Set Sugg. Price $139.85 Our Price $119.95
- Lagostina Copper Martellata, 10-Piece Set $499.95
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,215 Our Price $849.95
- FINEX Ultimate Cookware Set $479.95
- Mauviel Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set $800
- Fissler Vitavit Comfort Pressure Pan, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $370 Sale $199.99
- All-Clad Copper Core 33-Piece Cookware Set $3,999.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,700 Our Price $999.95
- WOLL Diamond Lite Professional 10-Piece Cookware Set $599.95
- Berndes Round Cookware 3-in-1 Set $400
Discover the tools you need to whip up a variety of delicious meals in a single stop. Whether you are moving to a new home and starting from scratch, expanding your cookware collection or upgrading your kitchen tools, our cookware sets collection offer a wide variety of options. Clean up quickly on busy days with stainless-steel or nonstick pots and pans. Prepare meals like a professional chef with copper or cast-iron cookware sets. Prepare delicious delicacies with specialty cookware items, such as mini cocottes, casseroles, butter warmers and Dutch ovens. Williams-Sonoma offers cookware sets from brands, such as All-Clad, Mauviel, Staub and Le Creuset.
Cookware sets can include a wide variety of different items and vary in size from two pieces to 30 pieces. Basic sets usually include some combination of saucepans, fry pans, saute pans and stockpots. These sets are good options if you are just starting out as they offer basic, versatile pieces that can cook several different dishes. They are also good choices if you have a small kitchen as they do not take up much space in your cabinets or shelves. Larger sets may include a few specialty items, such as Dutch ovens, sauciers or soup pots. They may also include accessories like pasta and steamer inserts, ladles, screens and racks. These sets work well in large kitchens with lots of storage space and can provide you with a professional setup for creating gourmet meals.
Usually, cookware sets include pieces made from the same materials, but there are a few exceptions. For example, some sets may bundle stainless-steel pots and saucepans with nonstick fry and saute pans or consist of cast-iron cookware and ceramic bakeware. Various materials offer you different benefits in the kitchen. Stainless-steel is low maintenance and durable, which makes it a fantastic all-purpose cookware material. Wind down after a busy day with a delicious home-cooked meal and leave the cleanup to the dishwasher. Copper and cast-iron let you hone your inner chef. Pros prefer copper cookware because can heat up quickly and distributes heat evenly. This prevents hot spots that burn ingredients to the bottom of the pan. Cast-iron offers similar benefits, and because it is heavy-duty, you can enjoy years of use from your cookware. Nonstick is a lifesaver if you lead a hectic lifestyle, as the coating on the cookware interior takes mere minutes to clean.
Storing your cookware can sometimes be an issue, but our collections feature a variety of solutions. If you are lucky enough to have a spacious kitchen, shelving can be a quick and easy way to expand your storage space enough to include that 30-piece cookware set. An island can also be a great choice, as it does double duty as a preparation area. If your kitchen is on the smaller side, a hanging pot rack can make an excellent option. This storage solution maximizes space and lets you show off your shiny stainless-steel or copper cookware set.
Williams-Sonoma offers a great selection of accessories to go with your cookware items. Trivets let you bring your recipes straight from the stove to the table. Materials like wood, silicone and marble absorb heat, which protects your table from hot pots and pans. Pot handles and lids can get hot while you are cooking, so potholders are always handy to have in your kitchen. Dish towels can also protect your hands from warmer surfaces. Although some cookware sets include accessories, such as racks and ladles, smaller sets tend to lack utensils. Browse our collections for tools and accessories to stir, mix, blend, flip and serve your meals. Silicone and wood utensils help keep your nonstick cookware in excellent shape, whereas metal utensils can make an attractive countertop display.