- SCANPAN CTX Fry Pan Set, 8" & 10" Sugg. Price $401 Our Price $199.95
- SCANPAN CTX Deep Saute Pan Sugg. Price $349 Our Price $159.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,547 Our Price $699.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $172 – $257 Our Price $119.95 – $149.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Covered Chef's Pan Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $289.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $335 – $399 Our Price $249.95 – $299.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $240 – $285 Our Price $169.95 – $199.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $335 Our Price $249.95
Scanpan CTX Cookware
Combine the exceptional strength and durability of cast-aluminum with all of the benefits of nonstick cooking surfaces. The Scanpan CTX Collection boasts sleek and modern styling, so it’s easy to combine these pieces with all of your other kitchen components. You can feel confident about the eco-friendliness and safety of Scanpan as well, thanks to the 100 percent PFOA- and PFOS-free construction. At Williams-Sonoma, we are proud to offer these distinctive pieces designed for discerning cooks.
As you prepare meals with the pieces of the Scanpan CTX Collection, you’ll appreciate the patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface. This surface is designed to be 10 times harder than typical stainless-steel. This means it’s strong enough to withstand metal utensils. Choose from a variety of spoons and ladles in both metal and nonstick. Cook’s spoons in different styles and shapes ensure you have the tool you need for every dish. Choose a slotted or deep spoon for stirring and serving sauces and stews. A ladle is the ideal tool for serving hot soup. A nonstick pasta fork simplifies the task of serving pasta to your hungry crowd.
Imagine the delightful sauces you can concoct with the Scanpan CTX nonstick saucepan with lid. The five-ply clad construction means that you’ll have fast and even heating so there’s never any surprise hotspots and scorching. Professional whisks ensure effective folding and mixing for flawless results every time. With both metal and silicone styles, you have a wide array of whisks from which to choose.
Getting dinner on the table is enjoyable and convenient. With the Scanpan CTX line of cookware, you’ll find yourself reaching for the nonstick fry pans for meal after meal. Available in 8-inch, 9.5-inch and 12.75-inch diameters, these versatile pans make short work of eggs, sandwiches and burgers. They’re even ideal for specialty dishes such as zucchini ribbons you can make yourself with handy spiralizers. Not only are these vegetable creations healthy, but they also incorporate delightful colors and tastes into any meal.
When it’s time for a one-pot meal, the Scanpan CTX Dutch oven handles the task perfectly. The roomy capacity is large enough to manage pot roasts and big batches of chili or stew. Handy vegetable tools make it simple to chop, mince, grate and peel herbs and vegetables to add to your culinary creations.
Whether you add just one or two Scanpan CTX pieces or the entire collection to your kitchen, you’ll appreciate the exceptional strength and versatility of the leading European brand of cookware.