- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,500 Our Price $799.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,300 Our Price $799.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $69.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,090 Our Price $1,299.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Set Sugg. Price $1,425 Our Price $799.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Set Sugg. Price $2,960 Our Price $2,199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $99.95 – $400
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $145 – $610 Our Price $99.95 – $425
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $165 – $285 Our Price $165 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $330
- Le Creuset Stoneware Covered Rectangle Casserole, 12 1/2", French Grey Sugg. Price $140 – $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker, French Grey Sugg. Price $115 – $145 Our Price $49.95 – $90
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $155 – $210 Our Price $79.95 – $99.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,515 Our Price $899.95
- All-Clad TK™ 11-Piece Inspiration Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,310 Our Price $1,199.96
- All-Clad Copper Core 10-Piece Set Sugg. Price $1,940 Our Price $1,399.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Covered Fry Pan Sugg. Price $210 – $260 Our Price $129.95 – $149.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $110 – $225 Sale $110 – $185
- Staub Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $208 – $250 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Fry Pan $14.95 – $74.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan Sugg. Price $300 – $330 Our Price $149.95 – $179.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan Sugg. Price $280 – $320 Our Price $99.95 – $149.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $245 Our Price $149.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stock Pots Sugg. Price $407 – $460 Our Price $380 – $460
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $265 Our Price $99.95 – $265
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Omelette Pan, 9" Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $164 – $286 Our Price $115 – $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Wide Cocotte, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $443 – $450 Our Price $315
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $100 – $145 Our Price $100
Cookware gifts are an excellent choice for weddings and other major life events. If you aren’t yet sure exactly what you want to pick for your registry, this page showcases the most popular selections for Williams-Sonoma registries. By looking through this section, you may get some great ideas for what to include on your registry, and you may even find that popular choices work perfectly for your needs. When it comes to cookware, after all, favorite status is more about substance than anything else, and you can feel confident that what’s worked for so many others will work for you as well. Whether you’ll be starting from scratch after your wedding or you and your intended already have a well-stocked kitchen, we can help you find just the right mix of items for your list.
Cookware sets are a particularly popular choice for wedding registries. No matter what kind of kitchen setup you have right now, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask for a new set of pots and pans as a wedding gift. From replacing a past-its-prime old set to opting for a brand-quality upgrade or an entirely different kind of cookware, sets are useful and practical. These handy sets provide a simple way for generous well-wishers to give you and your beloved a large gift that hits the right balance between genuine utility and traditional focus on building a home together.
If you’re satisfied with most of your existing cookware, you can focus on some of the specialty items in our cookware section. Some of these show up on our registry favorites, including specially designed pans for making omelets or paella or high-end bakeware. Your wedding registry gives you the perfect opportunity to ask for special kitchen tools like these, things that you may never get around to buying yourself but you’ve always wanted to try.
Because gift-giving is often about indulging a want rather than a need, feel free to add some highly coveted brand names such as Le Creuset to your list. Listing individual items rather than sets for these products may give guests who need to give a smaller gift the opportunity to make a grand gesture. And remember, simply asking for something on your registry doesn’t mean you’re making a demand. This is a wish list that allows you to give your loved ones and other guests ideas and inspiration, so don’t hesitate to indulge your deepest desires when you pick items for your list.
Don’t forget, though, that adding some basic staples to your registry is a good idea as well. If you don’t have kitchen basics like a cast-iron frying pan or a nonstick skillet, add that to your list as well. These cookware items are so often the go-to pan in a kitchen. Fill in any gaps you have in your kitchen by asking for simple staple items such as a high-quality roasting pan or a lidded stainless-steel pan. Talk to your partner about what he or she wants, too, and make sure to add that to the list. In fact, it’s best for the two of you to work on your registry together so you can be sure to assemble the cookware collection that’s best suited to both of your needs.
If you find this list of registry favorites in cookware to be helpful, remember to check out the registry favorites pages in other product categories on our site as well. From tabletop to cook’s tools, we offer registry favorites pages for most of the main product categories on our site, allowing you to get maximum inspiration and compile the best registry list you can.