- Enclume Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $276 – $849.95 Our Price $240 – $849.95
- Enclume 5-Tier Copper Stand Sugg. Price $650 Our Price $500
- Enclume 6-Tier Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $349.95 – $747 Our Price $349.95 – $650
- Enclume 3-Tier Copper Stand Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $400
- Enclume Cookware Stand, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $546 Our Price $475
- Enclume 3-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $276 Our Price $240
- Enclume 5-Tier Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $322 Our Price $280
- Enclume 6-Tier Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $345 Our Price $300
- Enclume 8-Tier Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $449 Our Price $390
Freestanding Pot Racks
If you live in an apartment or condo or just have a small kitchen, you probably have limited storage space. And as much as you love to cook with your favorite pots and pans, they probably take up quite a bit of room in your cabinets. That is where freestanding pot racks can help. Tall and slender, they fit snugly in a corner and are sturdy enough to hold even your heaviest cookware. At Williams-Sonoma, we offer a selection of freestanding pot racks to fit every home cook’s needs.
Beyond a need for additional storage space, some people opt for these types of pot racks for the sake of aesthetics. The racks themselves are generally made from flawless cast iron, hammered steel or stainless-steel, and they are attractive enough to look like part of your kitchen decor. If you have a beautiful set of cookware, you may opt to display it as part of your kitchen decor as well.
Before you shop, measure your corners or wall space to make sure the freestanding pot rack you want fits in the desired area. You may also want to choose a space that is close to your stove so that you can grab your pots and pans with ease instead of having to walk across the room. Also, decide how many pieces of your cookware you want to display. Unlike ceiling pot racks that have hooks, freestanding pot racks have shelves with limited space. We offer racks with three, five, six and eight tiers. If you have your heart set on displaying specific pieces, you may want to measure those too to make sure they fit on the rack. Be sure to measure both the height and width.
You must also decide what type of finish you want on your pot rack. Stainless-steel is sturdy, and it will not corrode over time. Hammered steel is also durable and one of the easiest finishes to clean. Our Le Creuset freestanding pot rack is made of beautiful black cast iron that closely resembles the brand’s signature look.
Freestanding pot racks make excellent housewarming or bridal shower gifts, especially for those moving into smaller apartments and starter homes. They are also great gifts for college students or recent college grads who are moving into their first places outside of the dorms. Because they do not attach to the ceiling or wall, you can take them wherever you go.