- Mauviel M250C Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,999.95 Our Price $1,599.96
- Mauviel M250C Copper Sauté Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $349.95
- Mauviel M250C Copper Fry Pan Sugg. Price $290 – $435 Our Price $199.96 – $348
- Mauviel M250C Copper Stock Pot Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $560
- Mauviel M250C Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $999.95 Our Price $799.96
- Mauviel M250C Copper Paella Pan Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $440
- Mauviel M150C Copper Curved Splayed Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $440
- Mauviel M250C Copper Stewpan Sugg. Price $760 Our Price $608
- Mauviel M150C Copper Double Boiler, 12-Cm. Sugg. Price $315 Our Price $252
- Mauviel M250C Copper Rondeau Sugg. Price $655 Our Price $524
- Mauviel M250C Copper Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $215 – $600 Our Price $172 – $480
- Mauviel M250C Copper Splayed Sauté Pan with Lid, 2-Qt. Sugg. Price $710 Our Price $568
Master the Kitchen with Mauviel M250C Copper Cookware
Mauviel is known for designing and creating high-quality cookware that has been used in some of the world's best kitchens. The Mauviel M250C copper cookware line available at Williams Sonoma is designed to accommodate all of your cooking needs. Each piece is crafted with a stainless steel interior and a 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper exterior, combining the very best qualities of copper cookware and stainless steel cookware. Enjoy restaurant-quality pots and pans in your home kitchen.
Mauviel M250C Features and Benefits
The Mauviel M250C line offers a number of advantages for the home cook, including:
- Copper exterior provides quick, even heating and reactive cooking control
- Non-reactive stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and preserves the taste of the food
- Heavy-gauge construction provides stability and longevity
- Tight-fitting lids that remain cool to the touch
- Compatibility with electric, gas and halogen cooktops
- Each piece can be used in the oven
The Mauviel M250C Collection
Find all of the cookware you need to make your favorite recipes. The Mauviel M250C copper cookware collection consists of:
- Copper saute pan for quickly cooking meats and vegetables.
- Copper fry pan with a long, riveted handle to keep you safe from the heat and for more leverage when flipping foods.
- Copper sauce pan for making soups, pastas and sauces and for reheating food.
- Copper stock pot designed equally high and wide for maximum flavor absorption when making soups and stocks.
- Copper paella pan for preparing and serving delicious Spanish paella.
- Copper curved splayed saute pan with a narrow base and wide top ideal for making sauces.
- Copper curved splayed saute pan, 2-qt for reducing sauces, preparing stocks and cooking larger meals.
- Copper stewpan that can be used for multipurpose meal prep, including making soups, stocks, sauces and stews.
- Copper double boiler to cook delicate and easily scorched foods like custard and chocolate.
- Copper rondeau for preparing braises, simmering soups and sauteing vegetables.
Mauviel M250C Cookware Sets
If Mauviel M250C cookware seems like a good choice for you, then consider starting your collection by choosing either a 5- or 10-piece set. Each set contains basic pieces you'll need to handle most recipes.
- The 5-piece cookware set includes a 10" fry pan, a 2-qt. saucepan with a lid and a 3-qt. saute pan with a lid.
- The 10-piece cookware set includes 10" and 12" fry pans, a 2-qt. saucepan with a lid, a 3 1/2-qt. saucepan with a lid, a 6-qt. soup pot with a lid and a 3-qt. saute pan with a lid.
- To upgrade your cookware collection on a budget, take a look at our selection of Mauviel cookware under $100.
Make quick work in the kitchen and expand your cooking repertoire with Mauviel M250C copper cookware. The combination of copper and stainless steel will lend your home cooking a professional quality every time.