- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker Sugg. Price $145 Sale $69.99 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $59.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Tartan Covered Baker Sugg. Price $190 Sale $99.99
- Le Creuset Stoneware Black & White Tartan Covered Baker Sugg. Price $190 Sale $99.99
- Le Creuset Metallics Stoneware Rectangular Baker Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $34 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Disney Mickey Mouse™ Ramekins, Set of 2 $50
- Le Creuset Round Stoneware Casserole, Fleur $100
- Le Creuset French Press & Mug Set, Fleur Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Piece Set Sugg. Price $156 Sale $99.99
- Le Creuset Stoneware Rectangular Baker with Platter Lid Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Divided Baker Sugg. Price $60 Sale $39.99
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $199.95 – $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron and Stoneware 10-Piece Set Sugg. Price $1,620 Our Price $999.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 – $80 Our Price $50 – $55
- Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press Sugg. Price $95 Our Price $70
- Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock Sugg. Price $50 – $55 Our Price $42
- Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin Sugg. Price $20 Our Price $16
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $52 – $55
Le Creuset Stoneware
Whether you’re cooking for one or 101, you always want your dishes to be complete perfection when finished. One of the best ways to make that happen is to ensure that your kitchen is well stocked with quality, professional cookware and bakeware that features durable construction meant for years of use. There are quite a few reasons to use stoneware when cooking. Stoneware is naturally clay-fired and is toxin-free, allowing you to cook without worry of chemicals making their way into your food. Stoneware also provides even, reliable cooking. Because of its construction, it is also highly resilient, and one quality piece lasts for decades, even with heavy use. For toxin-free, reliable cooking, choose a well-known name in stoneware with our selection of Le Creuset at Williams-Sonoma. Available in a myriad of colors to enliven both your kitchen and your dining room, you can serve food with ease and confident using the highest grade of professional quality.
The stoneware pieces from Le Creuset we offer are excellent choices for baking, especially when it comes to side dishes, such as casseroles and vegetables. There are many assorted sizes and shapes available to suit a multitude of dishes. Choose flat, long casseroles dishes for larger dishes or shallow, square baking casseroles for dishes like your famous green bean casserole come Thanksgiving. Most of the available casserole dishes come with an included lid that fits tightly to eliminate heat and moisture loss and make it possible to go from oven to table to freezer easily, with many being microwave-safe too. Stoneware does not absorb colors or flavors, allowing these dishes to be your go-to for meals for several years to come.
Beyond casseroles, there is also specialized ovenware for your other baking needs. Use loaf pans for making sandwich bread and dessert bread, such as banana bread, or cast-iron pans that help you move from stove top to oven seamlessly, ideal for Yorkshire pudding or cornbread. Use mini cocottes to make delicious individual meal servings, such as chicken pot pie or shepherd’s pie.
Keep in mind that you can color coordinate all the available Le Creuset cookware and bakeware with many tabletop accessories that complete your ensemble. Other stoneware pieces that you may want to consider include French press coffee makers with matching mugs, butter crocks and even a matching spoon rest. For a true after-dinner treat, opt for a matching stoneware tea kettle with mugs to relax and savor the end of the perfect meal.