- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Signature Wok Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $300
- Le Creuset Enameled-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $110 – $280 Our Price $100 – $195
- Le Creuset Lobster Pot Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $160
- Le Creuset Paella Pan Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $250
- Le Creuset Sauce Pot with Flower Knob Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $149.95
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $100 – $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Zen Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $80
- Le Creuset Classic Demi Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $70
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Demi Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Classic Stainless-Steel Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $120
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle & Mug Set $115
- Le Creuset Petite Fruit Tea Kettle $125
- Le Creuset Single-Serve French Press $49.95
- Le Creuset Deviled Egg Tray Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $50
- Le Creuset Egg Carton Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $20
- Le Creuset Jacobsen Salt Crock and Jacobsen Salt Set Sugg. Price $57.95 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock by Ben Jacobsen $45
Le Creuset Specialty Cookware
When putting your culinary skills to work in the kitchen, use premium quality cookware to provide you with outstanding performance. Renowned for its enameled cast iron cookware, Le Creuset has been producing its world famous cookware using hand-crafted techniques since 1925. Each piece has two coats of colored enamel for an incredibly durable, shock resistant finish. Choose your preferred color of Le Creuset specialty cookware that we offer at Williams-Sonoma to complement the decor of your kitchen or showcase your favorite color.
Prepare stock or soup in the enameled-steel stockpot, or use it to blanch vegetables or boil pasta for your meal. The lightweight pot is designed to heat up quickly, saving you time in the kitchen while you get on with other preparations. The stockpot has a tight-fitting lid that holds the flavors inside and circulates the heat. The enamel finish on this carbon steel pot makes it easy to clean after use.
When preparing a sauce or some gravy to accompany your meal, a Le Creuset sauce pot is the perfect choice. Heat is distributed slowly in the enameled cast-iron pot so the contents cook uniformly. Your sauce pot stays looking good as new for years due to the sand–colored enamel interior, which is stain resistant.
Why store your eggs in their carton when you can display them in a distinctive stoneware tray. Resembling an egg carton, this stylish tray holds six eggs so you can reach for them while baking without worrying about them rolling off your kitchen counter. The tray is easy to clean and is available in red or white to coordinate with your other Le Creuset cookware. Making deviled eggs for a party? Then display them on the Le Creuset tray that has been specifically designed to hold 24 deviled eggs. Chill the tray first to ensure the eggs stay fresh then pop it in the dishwasher when the party’s over.
Reach into your salt crock to season your dishes. This countertop pot has an open design making it easy for you to grab a pinch of salt when needed. The strong high-fired stoneware has an enamel-glaze finish that makes it resistant to scratches, chips and stains. It is also designed in collaboration with Ben Jacobsen of Jacobsen Salt Co. and is perfectly paired with some hand-harvested Jacobsen sea salt.
In the mood for some Chinese food? Rustle up a stir-fry with the brand’s signature wok. Able to sustain high temperatures, the wok cooks ingredients evenly and quickly. Watch the progress through the glass lid, which seals in moisture and heat. The two handles allow you to carry the wok with ease, and the flat base keeps it steady. If your taste buds are crying out for a Spanish meal, the paella pan is just what you need. Excess moisture evaporates easily thanks to the wide and shallow design. The two handles allow you to carry the pan easily from stove top to table, where the paella keeps warm as you serve it.