- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $539.95 Our Price $399.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 8" & 10" Sugg. Price $134.95 Our Price $99.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 10" & 12" Sugg. Price $175.95 Our Price $129.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $94.95 – $134.95 Our Price $69.95 – $99.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $121.95 Our Price $89.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $174.95 Our Price $129.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $121.95 Our Price $89.95
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $121.95 Our Price $89.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $674.95 Our Price $499.95
- Greenpan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick 6-Piece Cookware Set $299.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan Sugg. Price $134.95 – $174.95 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $174.95 Our Price $129.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $121.95 Our Price $89.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $134.95 Our Price $99.95
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $188.95 Our Price $139.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $399.95 Sale $249.99
Greenpan™ cookware, being a pioneer in eco-friendly nonstick surface technology, is one of the most recognizable brands to come out of Belgium owing to the quality and performance of its products. The brand’s cookware pieces are a good investment whether you are replacing old pots and pans, adding a few to your existing set or are looking to invest in a brand new set of cookware. Greenpan™ cookware pieces include fry pans, sauce pans, sauté pans, grill pans, roasters and casseroles, which are part of either the Minerals or Black model series of the brand. You can purchase these cookware pieces individually or in a set from us at Williams-Sonoma.
Greenpan™ has become a leading global brand for its innovations in cookware technology, the most notable of which is the company’s own ceramic nonstick coating it calls Thermolon™. This ceramic coating comes from sand that becomes a sprayable solution through a special manufacturing process. By spraying and curing, the solution bonds with the cooking surface, and this method eliminates the need for dangerous polymers that often come with traditional nonstick coatings. These polymers release toxic fumes into the food at high temperatures, which is a health risk that you don’t have to worry about with Thermolon™ ceramic coating. The manufacture of Greenpan™ cookware emits 60 percent less carbon into the atmosphere making the products good for your health and for the environment.
Apart from the Thermolon™ coating, Greenpan™ cookware also boasts of more features including scratch resistant reinforcement on its surface, an anodized exterior for extra structural strength and an energy-saving induction base on some models. For its primary material, Greenpan™ cookware combines the ceramic nonstick cooking surface with a stainless-steel body, which has a tri-ply construction for maximum durability. Between these sheets of stainless-steel is a pure aluminum core, which allows for quick and even heating, as well as makes the cookware highly responsive to temperature changes. These qualities in the cookware give you more versatility in the kitchen, allowing you to cook sauces at precise temperatures or sear thick slabs of steak at high temperatures.
The Greenpan™ Minerals ceramic nonstick cookware series features the Thermolon Minerals™ cooking surface, which has extra minerals that make the surface more scratch- and heat-resistant, and even more durable. The exterior on the Greenpan™ Minerals also comes with a treatment of Evershine™ technology, which helps the cookware maintain its shine for a very long time. You can purchase the Greenpan™ Minerals series cookware per piece or as an 11-piece cookware set, which includes a 12-inch fry pan, 1 1/2-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 3-quart sauté pan, a 3-quart stockpot and an open steamer.
As its name implies, the Greenpan™ Black cookware series features a black design with an anodized aluminum body. This series features the Thermolon Marathon coating, which is even more durable and conducts heat even better. Even if you accidentally overheat the cookware, the Thermolon Marathon coating will not blister, peel or crack. Just like the Minerals series, the Greenpan™ Black cookware is available per piece or as a 12-piece set. The cookware in the Greenpan™ Black series has approximately the same dimensions and capacities as those in the Minerals series.
Both the Minerals and Black series from Greenpan™ have clear, tempered glass lids, which allow you to view the contents while cooking without having to lift them. They also have the same brushed stainless-steel handles that remain cool while cooking. The Minerals and Black series are oven-safe for up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, while their tempered glass lids are oven-safe up to 390° Fahrenheit. The Greenpan™ Minerals cookware series is compatible with all cooktops including induction cooking, while the Black series is compatible with most cooktops except induction.