- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Braiser, 3.4 Qt. $180
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Oval Stew Pot, 6.3 Qt. $200
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Stewpot $100 – $180
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Large Tagine $150
- Emile Henry Tagine $130
- Emile Henry Bread Cloche $130
- Emile Henry Baguette Baker $130
- Emile Henry Square Covered Baker $99.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Covered Baker $129.95
- Emile Henry Artisan Deep Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $29.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.95
- Emile Henry Mini Ruffled Pie Dish $29.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Rectangular Baker $68 – $85
- Emile Henry Ruffled Square Baker $55
- Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $36.95 – $39.95 Our Price $36.95
- Emile Henry 3-Piece Ruffled Baker Set Sugg. Price $208 Our Price $184.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate 5-Piece Ruffled Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $294.90 Our Price $264.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $49.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone $59.95
- Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black Sugg. Price $32.95 – $65.90 Our Price $32.95 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Ribbed Pizza Stone $60
- Emile Henry Flame Fish Griller Slate $80
Emile Henry Cookware
Embark upon your global culinary journey with pieces from our generous selection of Emile Henry Cookware. Specially chosen for our international cookware collections at Williams-Sonoma, Emile Henry Cookware is the product of a French gourmet cookware supplier with nearly 170 years of experience turning clay and glaze into culinary pieces that look as good as they cook. The limestone and mineral soils that make French Burgundy wine taste so rich are the same soils used to create the Burgundy clay bakeware from Emile Henry. This specialty clay heats slowly and evenly so the entire pan or braiser gets up to temperature together. The centers of roasts, casseroles and other baked, braised and roasted dishes come out as tender and fully cooked as the edges.
Another key feature of Emile Henry Cookware, including covered ceramic braisers, tagines and Dutch ovens, is the way you can take them from the freezer to the oven to the table without worrying about harming the pieces. Emile Henry Cookware has thermal shock properties not available with other bakeware and cookware brands. Stick the pieces under the broiler or into the microwave and cook away without worry. Your rectangular baker, pie pan or pot will be just fine, and your finished recipe will be delicious and fully cooked.
Emile Henry Cookware is available in gorgeous glossy colors from brick to teal so you can coordinate pieces with your existing or new kitchen decor. Your apple pies, shepherd’s pies and quiches will never be the same after you bake and serve them in a thick and substantial Emile Henry ruffled pie dish. You’ll want more than one of those lovely bakeware pieces for holiday and family reunion pies and treats. Handcrafted in France, classic Emile Henry pie dishes have a chip- and crack-resistant finish that won’t absorb odors or flavors. Use a vibrantly colored pie dish for sweet and savory dishes throughout the year.
Order sets of Emile Henry cookware for new couples and homeowners for a gift that gives pleasure for a lifetime. Emile Henry bakeware sets help beginning and experienced cooks get off to a great start in a new kitchen. The great looks and performance of bakeware pieces in the sets help aspiring chefs gain confidence in their cooking and presentation skills. With a ceramic bakeware set, you can bake more than one delicacy at a time for entertaining or family meals, and the matching colors look wonderful on the table or in the serving area.
Aside from baking staples like pie pans and casserole dishes, your kitchen is enhanced with Emile Henry covered braisers and tagines for savory dishes. These flexible kitchen tools have a way with food, mostly because they recirculate the steam inside the cooker to blend and season all types of ingredients. Tagines, which are designed for Moroccan dishes of the same name, can be used to sear meats prior to steaming food, even at very high temperatures on the cooktop.
If you want a stunning and highly useful bakeware tool, choose an Emile Henry baguette baker designed to simulate the baking properties of a brick oven. Proof and bake up to three 13-inch crusty loaves of bread in one baker that you can also call upon to roast fish, meat and vegetables, if needed. We also offer a selection of Emile Henry pizza stones in smooth and ribbed styles for a variety of oven types. As with all of the Emile Henry Cookware pieces, the pizza stones are microwave-, freezer- and broiler-safe. Pieces are easy to clear of food and dishwasher-safe for smooth after-meal cleanup. When you go French with Emile Henry Cookware, you treat yourself to long-lasting, reliable kitchen cookware you deserve.