- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Fish Plate Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $49.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $286 – $729 Our Price $200 – $510
- Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Cocotte Sugg. Price $235 – $571 Our Price $235 – $400
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Balti Dish Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $120 – $140
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Sizzle Platter $140
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $179.95 – $580 Our Price $99.95 – $400
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $330
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $360 – $610 Our Price $320 – $425
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $100 – $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Enameled-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $110 – $280 Our Price $100 – $195
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $100 – $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Oven $300 – $330
- Le Creuset Classic Cast-Iron Saucier Sugg. Price $330 – $370 Our Price $240 – $255
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $286 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $180 – $290 Our Price $180
- Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin Sugg. Price $421 – $464 Our Price $295 – $325
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Saute Pan Sugg. Price $430 Our Price $299.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $329 – $386 Our Price $230 – $270
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $165 – $285 Our Price $165 – $200
The Colorful Kitchen
One of the simplest ways to add color to your kitchen is setting a bright red, blue or patterned teakettle on the stovetop. Traditional whistling teakettles are made of steel with porcelain enamel, and some have multiple glass enamel layers to give them extra sheen. Interior surfaces of colorful teapots from us at Williams-Sonoma are also enameled for easy cleanup. If you prefer an electric kettle for your afternoon tea or morning French press, add color with a plug-in teapot in colors like beige, red, pale blue, black, sage or pink.
Bring more color into your everyday cooking tasks with high-fired stoneware and enameled porcelain ovenware in bright and creamy hues. Colorful casseroles, gratins and divided bakers add a bright touch when cooking roasted vegetables, pastisto, brownies and lasagna. For a colorful and covered ovenware dish, choose a round cast-iron cocotte, terrine or tagine in cobalt blue or brick red. All-white and copper covered casseroles are lovely accents with blue, red or black cookware, and they provide an easy way to bake a variety of proteins and side dishes.
Artfully take your roast from oven to table with our colorful dutch ovens and braisers in bold and pastel enamel finishes. Choose your cookware in dozens of colors from high-gloss emerald green to matte aqua blue. Stock up on colorful limited edition and standard bakeware pieces including a new coq au vin, cocotte and French oven with covers to create tender chicken, baked fish and hearty stew. You can upgrade your cookware with a rainbow effect, or select two coordinating colors to focus on, with many color choices available in shiny or matte surfaces. Use covered casseroles in shapes and patterns to bring bright colors and mealtime character to the table when you entertain friends and feed your household.
Use a mix of metal and color to add depth to your kitchen. Choose a few copper cookware pieces to add that rose-gold luster to your cookware collection. Whether you choose one saucepan or a set of cookware in shimmering copper, your kitchen reflects good taste and timeless kitchen style. For a historic cooking and serving experience, order hand-hammered copper stock pots with large brass handles and ornamental tops, or a simple polenta pot with a lovely flared opening and decorative brass handle. More refined soup stations, potato steamers and turbotieres take your dinner parties to entirely new levels of visual interest.
Metals including copper and stainless-steel reflect colors, so you can use minimal colorful cookware yet make a large impact on the stove top or serving table. Cookware in white, gray and black, including ceramic nonstick pans and pots, are also great accents to use with more vivid hues. White, copper and cobalt blue make a lovely combination. Stainless-steel, gray and red cookware pieces look sharp together. Mix and match the colors and finishes that make you feel energized and at home. Coordinate colorful cookware with your walls, countertops, flooring and other kitchen furnishings to create your own unique prep, cook and meal spaces.
Find the most diverse collection of colors and finishes in our cast-iron collection of assorted cookware. Choose from skillets in four colors and covered Dutch ovens in 20 colors. With enameled cast-iron cookware, you can have a set of beige, mauve or teal pots and pans. Assemble a red, white and blue array of braisers, skillets and grills. Start a collection of cast-iron cookware in winter holiday colors of red and green, or collect pastel cast-iron pieces in spring colors of pale blue, yellow and pink. Select a few pieces of cast-iron cookware in your favorite collegiate or high school team colors to make tailgating and game days a real fan treat.