- Staub Cast-Iron Vertical Chicken Roaster Sugg. Price $236 Our Price $79.95 – $165
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Rectangular Roaster Sugg. Price $315 – $370 Our Price $235 – $275
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Balti Dish Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $120 – $140
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Pâté Terrine Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $86 – $143 Our Price $60 – $100
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $164 – $286 Our Price $115 – $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170
- Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $140
- Staub Cast-Iron Tagine Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $200
- Williams Sonoma Fish Plate $49.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Fish Plate with Lid Sugg. Price $214 Our Price $150
- Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $70
- de Buyer Crepe Pan Kit $29.95
- de Buyer Crêpe Pan $24.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
As a material that‘s been used to make cookware for centuries in all different corners of the world, cast iron now finds itself in the position of being one of the most versatile materials for culinary manufacturing. Williams-Sonoma‘s selection of cast-iron specialty cookware is a testament to the versatility and reliability of this material. From multi-purpose gratin dishes and roasters to more specialized cookware such as tagines and escargot dishes, this section features a variety of different cast-iron pieces to help round out your cookware collection. Whether you‘re looking for a teapot that can keep your water hot for hours of sustained sipping or you want to make pate according to your own recipe, this section may surprise you with the solutions it can provide to specific culinary problems.
Because it heats evenly and retains that heat like a dream, cast iron is the perfect tool for a variety of different cooking projects, whether you want to start with a blast of high heat and then notch the temperature down or you want to sustain a steady low-and-slow approach. From baking cornbread to cooking up a pot of beans or roasting a whole chicken, cast iron is an excellent material for getting the job done right.
No matter what kind of food you prefer to cook, you can find a new and inventive way to do it in this section. If you‘ve never experienced the magic of tagine cooking, for example, you can pick up one of these traditional and uniquely shaped mini ovens to whip up some North African delights. Your friends and family will be impressed by your ability to use specialty cookware to create show stopping cuisine. Even if you leave your cast-iron specialty cookware in the kitchen where few guests will see it, the results of your efforts will be memorable and exciting for everyone, including you.
This carefully curated selection of cast-iron specialty cookware includes selections from some of the most prestigious names in cast-iron cookware manufacturing, including Le Creuset, Staub and Lodge. You may have additional options for refinements such as color for the cookware‘s exterior enamel, allowing you to select something truly special for your kitchen. These specialty dishes also make great gifts for the culinary adventurer in your life. With this specialty cookware, you can bring the flavors and techniques of international cooking into your kitchen. No plane ticket required.