- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,175 Our Price $549.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 3-Piece Fry Pan & Sauté Pan Set Sugg. Price $375 Our Price $119.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $89.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 10" & 12" Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Essential Pan Sugg. Price $275 – $350 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $90
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Covered Fry Pan, 12" Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $79.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Steam & Poach Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $160
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $975 Our Price $499.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,875 Our Price $799.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Fry Pan Sugg. Price $70 – $175 Our Price $70 – $90
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $150 – $225 Our Price $110 – $150
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Pour and Strain Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $225 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $130 – $175 Our Price $80 – $130
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frittata Pan Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $127.96
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $111.96
- Calphalon Nonstick Elite 8-Cup Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $159.96
- Calphalon Elite 10" Crepe Pan & Butter Warmer Set Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $111.96
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Double Griddle with Rack Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $149.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Short Order Griddle Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $129.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $129.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Stock Pot $175
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Soup Pot Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Multipot Sugg. Price $425 Our Price $190
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Roaster With Rack Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $149.95
- Calphalon Elite Glass Lid Set, 8" & 10" $59.95
Calphalon Elite Nonstick Cookware
Our selection of Calphalon Elite Nonstick Cookware at Williams-Sonoma features premium hard-anodized aluminum that ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking. Each cookware piece features a triple-layer nonstick surface that durable enough to withstand the use of metal utensils, including whisks, spoons and spatulas, without scratching or damaging the nonstick properties. Calphalon Elite Nonstick Cookware also contains the company’s highly regarded Textured Sear interior, making this cookware the ideal choice for searing and browning foods. Calphalon Elite cookware is free from perfluorooctanoic acid so you can rest assured that chemicals won’t leach into your food when cooking for family or friends.
Create an extravagant brunch for a large gathering or simply cook up a yummy breakfast for multiple family members with a Calphalon Elite nonstick egg poacher. Featuring several individual cups, an egg poacher allows you to whip up perfect poached eggs for everyone at the same time. This Calphalon Elite pan is designed to submerge the eggs under water resulting in restaurant-style cooked eggs right at home. This unit is versatile as it also serves as a sauteuse when you remove the baskets. Take your poached eggs to the next level by adding vegetables using choppers that minimize your time in the kitchen and add delicious morsels to plain poached eggs or other meals.
Create the ultimate dinner party entree or cook up a fancy dinner for special occasions with a Calphalon Elite nonstick roaster pan that is ideal for searing and then roasting meats, poultry or vegetables. These pans feature a built-in elevated rack for fast, even cooking of large birds and thick roasts. The ergonomically shaped handles allow for easy lifting and provide a secure grip. Make sure to use a kitchen thermometer to ensure the safe cooking temperature of chicken and other poultry.
Whip up a delightful dessert with a Calphalon Elite nonstick crepe pan and butter warmer that lets you invoke the spirit of vacations on the French Riviera or Parisian evenings right in your home. The wide, flat bottom of this crepe pan is ideal for crepes as well as eggs and omelets. The low sloping sides allow easy access to flip and turn even the most delicate foods. Make sure to use measurement tools to achieve a thin yet smooth consistency for the best possible crepes. Complete your French crepe experience with the butter warmer, which can be used to melt butter, sauces and syrups. Top your crepe with warm, gooey chocolate sauce, honey or strawberry syrup straight from the double-sided pour spouts which provide ease of use.