- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 2-Piece Bakeware Set $59.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Half Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $49.99 Our Price $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Cookie Sheet Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Brownie Pan Sugg. Price $39.99 Our Price $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Crown Cake Pan Sugg. Price $49.99 Our Price $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Round Cake Pan Sugg. Price $27.95 Sale $19.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Square Cake Pan Sugg. Price $32.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Rectangular Baking Pan, 9" X 13" Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Set, Set 2 Sugg. Price $59.99 Our Price $44.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Muffin Pan, 6-Well Sugg. Price $39.99 Our Price $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Nonstick Mini Cupcake Pan, 24-Well Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Angel Food Cake Pan Sugg. Price $49.99 Our Price $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Mini Pie Pans, Set of 4 $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Cooling Rack Sugg. Price $24.99 Our Price $19.95
- Calphalon Gourmet 4-Piece Bakeware Set $44.95
- Calphalon Gourmet 5-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $69.99 Our Price $59.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Round Cake Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Square Cake Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Baking Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $29.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Loaf Pan, 1 1/2 Lb. Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
Whether you’re baking for holiday festivities, whipping up an apple pie for a summer barbecue or making a special birthday cake for a friend or family member, baking is a rewarding art that can be a lot of fun. Having the right tools at your disposal, however, is imperative. If you find yourself staring at the same cookie sheet you’ve owned for decades or don’t have many baking tools to speak of, boosting your bakeware inventory is sure to lead to a wealth of tasty cakes, pies and other treats. It’s a fact that anyone can bake and follow a recipe and have a positive outcome, but often the result relies on the type of bakeware and the type of tools you used in the process. While baking requires precision, it’s also helped along quite a bit by having professional-grade items, such as Calphalon Bakeware. From muffin tins to cookie sheets, at Williams-Sonoma we have all the bakeware you need to make every project extraordinary – and a tasty one at that.
As you choose bakeware, one of the most important things to consider is its construction. Certain materials and construction simply conduct heat better and more thoroughly. Uniform heating is important when you’re baking as you don’t want one end of the cookie sheet underdone and the other side having burned edges. Calphalon Bakeware uses heavy-gauge steel for its products, ensuring that you get uniform heating throughout, achieving that ideal level of golden brown that’s every baker’s dream from novice to pro. Another thing to consider when buying bakeware is its durability. In addition to pumping out professional-looking baked goods, you also want equipment that’s going to last for more than a season. In fact, your bakeware should last for decades easily without needing replacement. Calphalon uses layers of nonstick material so that not only is your bakeware easy to clean, its nonstick layers add to years of longevity and durability. In addition, Calphalon products are always dishwasher-safe for ease of cleaning and feature rolled edges to prevent warping of pans.
As you’re stocking your kitchen, think about the basics you’ll need to begin baking some scrumptious treats. If you’re redoing your entire ensemble or want quite a few basics to start off with, a bakeware set is a sound idea. Sets differ, but most include the staples you need for a successful kitchen, such as cookie sheets, round cake pans, a wire rack, lid and muffin tray. Smaller sets are also available as well; should you need to just stock up on cookie sheets and their needed accessories, opt for a small set that includes several cookie sheets and a wire rack.
If you simply need a few signature pieces to complete your collection, consider items like a half-sheet pan and brownie pan. Not just for baking desserts, these types of bakeware can be used to cook meats and seafood in the oven, broil a rack of ribs or heat up pieces of pizza. Depending upon your personal cookie needs, it’s also acceptable to use baking pans as ovenware for casserole pans or side dishes, especially if the recipe calls for a dark metal pan.
If you’re thinking of attempting some specialty baking, you’ll also want some pans created just for the task. Consider stocking your kitchen with Bundt or angel food cake pans for specialty treats or purchasing several types of muffin pans to make everything from mini muffins to cupcakes. Mini pie pans also work well for miniature pies, tarts and even delicious appetizers, such as individual shepherd’s pie servings or chicken pot pie. Lastly, a loaf pan is another essential you may want to have on hand to try baking your own bread, or for making dessert bread, such as banana bread or zucchini bread.