- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 5 $159.95
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Turner $38
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Slotted Turner $36
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Solid Spoon $38
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Slotted Spoon $38
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Ladle $38
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs $40
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Serrated Fork $34
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Balloon Whisk $38
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Flexible Solid Spatula $29
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Large Ladle $32
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Serrated Fork $30
- All-Clad Professional Roast Lifters $35
All-Clad Professional Tools
Having the right cooks’ tools is often just as important as having the right cookware or bakeware as part of your kitchen set. A very familiar scenario is concocting a makeshift turkey baster for Thanksgiving, using a pair of tongs as a pasta fork or bending a favorite piece of flatware trying to mash potatoes. Especially when you’re entertaining guests, having the right tools helps with your ease of cooking and ensures you feel more confident as you begin to serve a hearty meal. Professional-grade tools, such as what chefs and professional cooks use, are durable and long lasting, made of quality materials that won’t tarnish, scratch or break. Shop All-Clad Pro Tools from us at Williams-Sonoma for when you need anything from a new spatula to a reliable potato masher. There are plenty of options when it comes to quality kitchen tools
If your aim is to simply replace the old tools instead of opting for new ones on a piece-by-piece basis, a kitchen tool set is a terrific idea. Whether you’re just starting out in a new home or are simply tired of your old tools, a set comes with its own stainless-steel container and includes all of the basics, such as a spatula, tongs and ladle.
Stainless-steel is one of the best materials when it comes to cooks’ tools. Solid and strong, stainless-steel is naturally heat-resistant, standing up to many happy meals at your family’s table without scratching or tarnishing. In addition, the shiny stainless-steel finish often matches and complements items in your ensemble, such as your flatware or cookware. Cooks’ tools made by All-Clad are easy to clean, dishwasher-safe and are often made of an 18/10 stainless-steel construction for the utmost in durability.
Basics that you should consider stocking your kitchen with include essentials, such as spatulas and tongs, as well as serving spoons. Choose solid and slotted serving spoons for different types of dishes. For example, a solid spoon works best when you also want to spoon the sauce. A ladle is also an important piece for foods like chilis, soups, stews and thick sauces. A potato masher is a must-have item for mashed potatoes and other dishes that include ingredients like mashed bananas. When you’re serving that all-important roast at Thanksgiving or Christmas, a serrated fork is ideal for holding the meat in place while a stainless-steel roast lifter set helps you lift the roast from oven to table seamlessly for enjoyment by you and your guests.