- Emile Henry Pizza Gift Set $89.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone Sugg. Price $55 – $69.95 Our Price $49.95 – $69.95
- Emily Henry Square Pizza Stone $49.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Pizza Stone $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Stone $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Pizza Cutter $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Wood-Handled Pizza Wheel $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Wood-Handled Pizza Rocker $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Wood-Handled Pizza Slice & Serve $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Wood-Handled Sauce Ladle $24.95
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Pizza Wheel $14.95
- Joseph Joseph Disc Easy-Clean Pizza Wheel $11.95
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Pizza Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- High-Heat Nonstick Pizza Pan $39.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel High Heat Pizza Stone Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $119.95
- Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black Sugg. Price $32.95 – $65.90 Our Price $32.95 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate Pizza Set with Peel & Pizza Wheel $119.85
- Emile Henry Ribbed Pizza Stone $60
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone with Pizza Night Cookbook $69.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone with Williams Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook $69.95
- Pizza Stone with Frame $59.95
- Pizza Scizza $29.95
- Bialetti Pizza Chopper $12.95
- Rösle Pizza Wheel $26
- Epicurean Pizza Cutter $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Pizza Wheel $10
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Pizza Wheel Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Wood Bread & Pizza Peel $44.95
- Epicurean Pizza Peel $39.95
- Epicurean Mini Pizza Peel $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Lifter $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Crisper $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Pan $24.95
- USA Pan Nonstick Pizza Pan, 12" $16.95
- Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Pizza Pan $13.95
- de Buyer Pizza Steel $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Deep-Dish Pizza Pan $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pans, Set of 4 $24.95
- Breville Smart Oven Pizza Stone, 13" Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $29.95
- Breville Smart Oven Pizza Crisper Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $19.95
- Italian Lava Pizza Stone Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Pizza Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- Vintage Enameled Pizza Wheel Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
Although picking up the phone and having your local pizzeria deliver a pizza to your home or other location is a simple process and quite enjoyable, thereʼs something special about making your own pie at home. When you make your own pizzas, you know everything that goes into them and can fine-tune your dough, sauce and toppings to make pizzas that everyone in your home will love. At Williams-Sonoma, we make it possible for you to turn your kitchen into a mini pizzeria of your own with the many pizza tools that we carry.
To make your own pizzas at home, one of the key pieces of equipment to have is a pizza stone. These ceramic squares and rounds allow you to heat your oven on high and cook pizza evenly from the top and bottom in a matter of minutes. These stones absorb heat well and keep the bottom of the pizzas from sticking to the stone. To get the pizza out of your oven, use a pizza peel, which slips between the stone and the pizza and allows you to remove the pizza without getting near the heat of the oven. Then, you can place the pizza on a cutting board and use a pizza cutter to separate your pizza into slices for everyone to share.
When it comes to pizzas, everyone has favorites. Some people like pizzas that have cheese as the only topping while others like to have single toppings like pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, mushrooms. Others love pizzas with various combinations like meat loverʼs, vegetarian and supreme that have a little bit of everything on them. Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese are also essential to making any tasty pizza.
Although most pizzas made at home are baked in a traditional oven, these are not the only places where you can make great pizza. A countertop pizza maker can make pizzeria-style pizza without you having to heat up your kitchen, ideal for those hot summer evenings when you want to give your family a quick, delicious meal. Alternatively, if you like to cook outside often, you can make pizza using your grill, which can achieve temperatures that even your inside oven cannot reach. For those who want to take outdoor pizza making to another level, there are several outdoor pizza ovens, some of which resemble gas grills and come with storage drawers and shelves and prep table areas. These pizza stations run on natural gas lines that extend from your home or freestanding liquid propane tanks. They also have wheels so that you can move them around as necessary.
Once your pizzas have been made, you want to be able to serve them properly. We offer a complete line of serveware, such as round and oval platters. Make a complete meal of it by offering your family and dinner guests salads from our decorative salad and serving bowls. You can select dinner plates that match your serveware or those that come in a variety of colors, shapes and designs.
We also help you make sure you have good drinkware on hand as well when savoring your homemade pizza. The adults can enjoy adult beverages and the kids and have sodas and juices. If the adults want to have some wine with their pizza, choose from a wide selection of wine glasses, both for red and white wine and available in stemmed and stemless varieties. We also carry a number of different casual glasses that you can use for iced tea, lemonade and many other beverages. These glasses and tumblers are available in a number of different shapes and sizes to fit any style of dining room decor.