- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Williams Sonoma Classic Spatula, Small Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Classic Slotted Spatula, Large Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Burger Spatula Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Fish Spatula Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Deep Spoon Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Deep Slotted Spoon Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Fork $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Balloon Whisk, 7" Sugg. Price $37.95 Our Price $30.36
- Williams Sonoma French Whisk, 5" Sugg. Price $26.95 – $32.95 Our Price $21.56 – $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Mixing Whisk, 7" Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Williams Sonoma Flat Whisk Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Fine Mesh Skimmer, 5 1/2" Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Spider Skimmer Sugg. Price $49.95 – $59.95 Our Price $39.96 – $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Bain Marie Utensil Holder Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99 – $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick 5-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $103.96
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Fish Spatula Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Burger Spatula Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Deep Spoon Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Deep Slotted Spoon Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Sauté Spoon Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Pasta Fork $32.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Serve Salad Servers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Serve Ladle Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Prep Serve Three-Tined Fork Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
Williams-Sonoma Cooks’ Tools
Cooking is an enjoyable art, and many people find that they have a passion for creating delicious food. There is much time and care involved in making everything from entrées to desserts, and anything that makes your job easier is certainly a plus. Whether you want kitchen utensils with user-friendly designs that help make the process of cooking seamless or need prep tools that can help cut prep times in half, Williams-Sonoma Cooks’ Tools are a wonderful idea to add to your kitchen ensemble. From must-have staples to specialty tools, there are myriad choices at your fingertips to make cooking even more enjoyable.
If you’re a beginner in the kitchen or simply feel it’s time to revamp some of your old utensils, investing in a tool set is a worthwhile idea. This way, you have every basic tool you need, such as a spatula, ladle and turner. You may also be interested in specialty sets for different types of cooking, such as a spatula set that offers several different types of spatulas that perform different functions. A whisk set may also be a good idea, allowing to your whip up everything from breakfast soufflés to desserts featuring meringues and whipped cream. Many of these sets also come with an included crock or canister, allowing you to store everything neatly and within reach right on your countertop.
You may also be interested in single pieces to help beef up your ensemble of kitchen utensils. Perhaps you’re in need of a slotted spatula for fish or want a burger spatula that’s perfect for your grill pan. Many of the items in the Williams Sonoma set are made of durable stainless steel, with ergonomic designs so they’re easy to handle and use. Elongated handles ensure safety, and most pieces are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup afterward. Stainless-steel is a durable, strong material that resists scratches and doesn’t scratch your similar surfaces, such as your frying pan. Beyond stainless-steel, our cooks’ tools are made of other materials as well. For easy, seamless cooking, you may want to consider a nonstick tools set or singular pieces. Many chefs and cooks also prefer wooden cooking utensils, such as wooden spoons and spatulas.
When it comes to prep tools, there are a few staples that you can’t do without. Having a durable peeler is a must, especially for peeling vegetables and potatoes. Look for straight or swivel peelers, depending on the item you’re peeling or the method you prefer to use. A julienne peeler also works well for zucchini, carrots, potatoes and squash, allowing you to add vegetables to side dishes, salads and entrées. Other prep items it’s hard to live without include shredders and choppers, a garlic press and a potato masher.
When you need help when it comes to measuring, look for our wide selection of measuring cups and spoons to make sure the recipe comes out right every time. From copper to stainless-steel sets, a complete set ensures you have the right spoon or cup for any type of measurement. When you want to ensure that your food is done perfectly to temperature, an oven or meat thermometer is a must. With everything from smart thermometers you can check via smartphone to thermometers that you stick and keep inside the meat while it’s cooking, you’ll always know when your food is ready.
Specialty tools are also important in your kitchen. Whether you need a strainer and shaker to mix the perfect martini, or you need a bevy of seafood tools to host a clambake or lobster fest in your backyard, having the right tools on hand makes your event seamless. Look for dessert tools, bar tools and seafood tools to help make cocktails, desserts and terrific every time.