- Williams Sonoma BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $69.97
- All-Clad BBQ Tool Set $99.95
- Grand Grill Daddy Grill Cleaning Brush Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39
- Grill Prep Trays, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $17.47
- Looftlighter Electric Firestarter Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $55.97
- Adjustable Nonstick Burger Press Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $13.97
- Stuffed Hamburger Press with Lifter Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $11.87
- Cuisinart BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $34.97
- Bluetooth Thermometer $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Rosewood BBQ Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $34.97
- Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $48.97
- Taylor Outdoor Pen Thermometer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $13.97
- Pit Grilling Mitt Sugg. Price $19.95 – $34.95 Our Price $13.97 – $24.47
- Breville Smoking Gun $99.95
- Wicker Picnic Basket Sugg. Price $349.95 Our Price $244.97
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $209.75 Our Price $149.95
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 5 $159.95
- All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6 $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Essential 19-Piece Tool Set Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $195
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Tools 13-Piece Set Sugg. Price $429.35 Our Price $339.95
- Stainless Steel Silicone Tools, Set of 4 $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4 $79.95
- Copper Utensils, Set of 4 $59.95
- Star Wars™ Spatulas, Set of 3 $27.95
- Marvel Spiderman Spatulas $24.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $39.95
- de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline $199.95
- De Buyer Kobra Axis Handheld Slicer $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Multi-Chopper $79.95
- Graviti Salt and Pepper Set, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $55.97
- Molcajete Sugg. Price $49.95 – $59.95 Our Price $34.97 – $41.97
- Imperia Pasta Machine $79.95
- Kitchen Torch $49.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons $20 – $50
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Sets $16.95 – $79.95
- OrangeX Juicer Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2 $199.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Smoking Box $249.95
- Stainless-Steel Bar Tools Set with Stand $89.95
- Copper Hammered Bar Tool Set $79.95
- Cuisinart Commercial Wine Opener Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $69.97
- Vinturi Wine Aerator Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $20.97
- Twister Wine Aerator & Decanter with Stand Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $55.97
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker $44.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Shaker Set $99.95
- Cirrus Ice Ball Press Kit $499 – $799
- Star Wars™ Ice Mold $19.95
- Rabbit Stainless-Steel Chilling Spheres, Set of 2 $29.95
Williams-Sonoma is a one-stop shop for finding gifts for the cooking enthusiasts in your life. Whether you have a friend who likes to casually entertain, a child who just got her first place or a sibling setting ablaze to the culinary world, there is a top cooking gift for the occasion. Find everything from essential utensils to kitchen appliances that make common jobs easier and more efficient. There are even gifts that help the health-conscious and fitness buffs in your life lead and maintain their lifestyles.
When setting up someone who is just moving into her first apartment or home, it is important that she has the proper tools for cooking so she doesn’t end up getting takeout every night. Find a set of glass mixing bowls so she can start to whip up recipes right away. Glass mixing bowls come in sets of varying sizes, allowing the gift recipient to cook for herself or for company when she has it. Mixing bowls are great for everything from creating cakes and baked goods to combining ingredients for salads.
Of course it is important for a new cook to know exactly how much of what ingredient she is adding, so a set of measuring cups and spoons is just as important. A stainless-steel set of measuring cups and spoons is a lifetime investment because it seldom needs to be replaced. Find a set of nesting cups and spoons for saving space in cramped cupboards. Also, make sure the set clearly says how much it holds on each piece for easy and enjoyable cooking.
Nothing is more satisfying than a huge bowl of pasta with a rich, decadent sauce, unless you are trying to cut carbs for a specific workout program. One of the top cooking gifts you can get for someone cutting out carbs from his diet is a spiralizer that takes vegetables such as squash, radishes and eggplant, and creates noodles. Instead of filling up on flour, your friends can make pastas that are full of vegetable goodness and low on everything else.
Classic craft cocktails are making a big comeback, and you probably know someone who attends special mixology events at taverns and speakeasies around town. Give him the opportunity to set up his own mixology lab in their home when you gift them with a set of stainless-steel bar tools. A good set includes a pair of tongs for ice, a mixing spoon for highball glasses, a sifter for keeping ice out of fancy martinis and a shot glass for pouring just the right amount of spirits into each drink. One of these sets goes well with a set of bar glasses monogrammed with the gift recipient’s name.
A professional chef usually doesn’t rely on things that whistle and whirl. A professional chef likes to get back to the basics when it comes to implementing his recipes. If you know a culinary professional, a molcajete may be the perfect gift. This stone bowl comes with a wooden grinder that allows the chef to grind and mix spices together over the coarse rocks. The tool is also perfect for mashing avocados, onions, garlic and lime juice together to create the best tableside guacamole.
There is an almost endless supply of top cooking gifts for the grilling aficionado in your life. Give him a monogrammed steak carving board so he can create the perfect juicy slices against the grain. A Bluetooth thermometer is the best bet for guys who enjoy slow cooking meat on the grill and need to keep tabs on the temperature on their smartphones while they tend to other matters inside the house.