- Chef'n Citrus Juicer $24.95
- Chef'n Lime Juicer $19.95
- Chef'n Orange Juicer $39.95
- Chef'n Citrus Spiralizer $9.95
- Chef'n Zeel Peel Orange Peeler Sugg. Price $5.95 Sale $3.99
- Chef'n Grapefruiter $9.95
- Chef'n Garlic Press $19.95
- Chef'n Garlic Chopper $16.95
- Chef'n Garlic Tool $10.95
- Chef'n Garlic Slicer $11.95
- Chef'n Twist Spiralizer $24.95
- Chef'n Pull'n Slice Box Mandoline $34.95
- Chef'n Veggie Chop Pro $39.95
- Chef'n Utensils, Set of 7 $79.95
- Chef'n Artichoke Tool $14.95
- Chef'n Avoquado $9.95
- Chef'n Smoothie Set $34.95
- Chef'n Stacking Peeler $9.95
- Chef'n Kale & Greens Stripper $7.95
- Chef'n Zipstrip Herb Stripper $7.95
- Chef'n GarlicZoom $14.95
- Chef'n Palm Brush $7.95
- Chef’n Strawberry Huller $7.95
- Chef’n Strawberry Slicer $14.95
- Chef'n Quick Pit Cherry Pitter $9.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $19.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Chocolate Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Vanilla Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker $49.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Chocolate Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Vanilla Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Chef'n Salad Dressing Emulsifier $14.95
- Chef'n Soy Sauce Mister $25
Chef’n Kitchen Tools
The world of kitchen utensils and gadgets is colorful and innovative with favorites like Chef’n tools in the kitchen. These specialty gadgets are often exactly what the discerning cook needs when working with fresh ingredients. Whipping up smoothies has never been easier, and processing fresh herbs is a delight with gadgets like an herb stripper and a kale stripper. Get ready to take your tool collection to a whole new level with Chef’n tools from Williams-Sonoma. Innovation and ingenuity will help you make distinctive culinary creations.
When cooking outdoors in the open air, a good set of grill tools ensures success. Professional tool sets feature a special metal storage box, which keeps the pieces organized and ready for use whenever you need them. Nonstick tools prevent unpleasant sticking to foods and cooking surfaces. You can even add those distinctive crosshatch sear marks to your cooked meats with the help of a cast-iron grilling surface that sits right on the grill rack. Say goodbye to painful burns at the grill with a pit grilling mitt that effectively insulates your hand to protect you from temperatures up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
Food prep has never been easier for the cook with a variety of chopping tools. Fruit and vegetable preparation can be time consuming, but choppers make short work of these prep tasks. A manual chopper minces, dices and chops in mere seconds, emptying the prepped food into an attached container. Choose the desired plate to fit into the unit, and then press firmly to cut. Handheld choppers either twist or rotate blades with the pull of a handle, delivering uniform pieces in no time. These choppers work manually, and they disassemble easily for cleaning and storing.
Once a cook begins collecting cookbooks, it’s hard to know when to stop. The Williams-Sonoma cookbook collection is filled with a wide array of cookbooks in many different styles and themes. Explore recipes and ideas for holidays, desserts and various countries. Cookbooks are even available for specialty diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, anti-inflammation and low-sodium. Add themes to your cooking with cookbooks designed around specific types of recipes such as slow-cooking, grilling, pasta, pizza, burgers and panini. Even young cooks can delve into cooking and baking with cookbooks designed especially for kids.
Equipping a home bar can be an enjoyable process. An aspiring home bartender will need all of the tools of the trade. Gadgets can be standard or elaborate, with something to appeal to virtually any bartending style. Bar tools are available as sets, which provide all the essentials for creating mixed drinks. Specialty sets are available in hammered stainless-steel, enamel, dark wood and monogrammed stainless-steel. Ice molds create distinctive ice cubes in shapes such as pineapples, skulls, bulldogs and even mustaches. The options in cocktail shakers are extensive to fit any style. Choose a copper hammered shaker, stainless-steel shakers and even Mason jar gift sets that include a jar shaker, mudder and shot glass. Don’t forget a monogrammed stainless-steel flask for nips on the fly.
Joining the culinary world and technology has resulted in a number of exciting innovations. Smart tools offer expansive technological options for cooks in the kitchen. A sleek kitchen stand will hold a tablet in place while you follow a recipe on the screen. Add a screen protector to the front of the tablet to protect it from messy splatters. A cutting board even features a special stand for holding a tablet while you cook.
Choosing the latest Chef‘n tools can get you excited about cooking. Explore the wide variety of tools and gadgets that make cooking an adventure.