Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
A Fresh Take on a Traditional Easter Dinner
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Easter Gift Baskets
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
Sweet Spring Surprises
Up to 50% Off Spring Cookware Event + Free Fast Shipping
Buy One, Get One 50% Off Chef'n Tools
Up to 60% Off Biggest Cutlery Deals
Up to 50% Off Coffee & Espresso Brewers + Free Fast Shipping!
Easter Bunny Baking
Easter Treats & Sweets
The Easter Table
20% Off Soaps, Lotions, Candles & More
Top Outdoor Gifts
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >