GET IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! 8 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER View Delivery Dates
Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
30% Off All Coravin Wine Preservation Systems
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Williams Sonoma Signature Capsule Coffee Maker
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
Our Iconic Bay Leaf Collection
25% Off All Cookware
Up to 50% Off Vegetable Tools, Slicers & Spiralizers
Up to 70% Off Wüsthof Cutlery
Instant Pot Duo Evo Pressure Cookers - Starting at $89.95
25% Off Holiday Cookie Event
Up to 25% Off Holiday Tabletop
Up to 40% Off Soaps, Lotions, Candles & More
Up to 30% Off Outdoor Gifts
Free Fast Shipping On Your Order* Free Shipping is Shown in Cart For Eligible Items. SEE DETAILS
HOLIDAY GIFTING EVENT Incredible Savings On Our Favorite Gifts SHOP NOW
EARN 2X REWARDS4 That's 10% back in rewards when you use your Williams Sonoma Credit Card at Williams Sonoma 12/14-12/21 Learn More
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >