- Le Creuset Stoneware Deep Covered Baker, 4 1/2-Qt., Flame Sugg. Price $140 – $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker, Flame, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole, Flame Sugg. Price $140 – $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $32 – $68
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole, 4-Qt., Flame Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press, Flame Sugg. Price $90 – $95 Our Price $68
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $70 – $100 Our Price $50 – $75
- Le Creuset Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2, Flame Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan, Small, Flame Sugg. Price $70 – $80 Our Price $50 – $55
- Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook, Flame Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Flame Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mugs, Set of 2, Flame Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $24
- Le Creuset Stoneware Spoon Rest, Flame Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle & Mug Set, Flame $115
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock, Flame Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press, Flame Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $52
Le Creuset Stoneware
Le Creuset stoneware dates back to 1925 when French casting and enamel specialists made their first cast-ron cocotte – or French oven – in the company’s signature flame orange color. Before long, they were producing other cookware and bakeware with their signature formula, and today, Le Creuset is one of the most sought-after brands for kitchens around the world. Many of its products are still made in the original foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France. Williams-Sonoma offers an extensive collection of Le Creuset stoneware in that original flame color, as well as shades of blue, pink, gray, red and yellow.
Le Creuset stoneware is available individually, so you can mix and match the pieces you need, and in specialty sets, such as the eight-piece bakeware set that comes with two miniature cocottes with lids, an oval au gratin baking dish, a square baking dish and a large covered casserole dish. The 10-piece stoneware and cast-iron blended set combine products like the company’s signature cast-iron deep skillet and braiser with a covered stoneware casserole dish. Like the stoneware and cast-iron set, most of the brand’s lines can be blended while maintaining the same color scheme.
If you prefer to mix and match, there are plenty of stoneware pieces to choose from, ranging from rectangular and oval covered casserole dishes in a variety of sizes to simple rectangular baking dishes that are ideal for roasting vegetables, baking chicken or cooking a dish like lasagna. The shallow oval gratin dishes are perfect for everything from desserts to egg dishes. For anyone who enjoys making pies, the pie dish and pie bird make excellent gifts.
You will find more than just bakeware in the Le Creuset stoneware collection. The gorgeous French press is a must-have for coffee drinkers, especially when drinking from your classic stoneware mugs. Butter crocks, spoon rests, coffee canisters, ramekins, kettles , pate terrines, and cappuccino cups with saucers are also available.
One reason home chefs opt for Le Creuset stoneware is the fact that it is both durable and versatile. You can bake in it, but you can also use it for food storage in the refrigerator or freezer, and the classic designs and bold colors make it perfect for serving. Almost all products are safe for the microwave and dishwasher too. Le Creuset stoneware heats evenly, is easy to clean and does not absorb odors. It is also resistant to staining and chipping.