- Silpat Silicone Muffin Pan 12-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Muffin Pan, 20-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Loaf Pan Plaque $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Madeleine Pan $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Madeleine Pan $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Mini Fluted Cake Pan, 8-Well $59.95
- Silpat Silicone Ultimate Baking Mat Set $149.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Macaron Mat $29.95
- Silpat Silicone 9 Inch Round Cake Baking Mat $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan & Silpat Silicone Cake Liner, 9" $39.95
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat $21.95 – $39.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Pastry Mat $39.95
- Silpat Silicone Perfect Cookie Baking Mat $29.95
- Silbread Silicone Half Sheet Pan Liner $38.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Half-Sheet Pan & Baking Mat Set Sugg. Price $74.85 Our Price $69.95
For the longest time, cooks had several options when baking cookies and similar pastries they didnʼt want to get stuck to the cookie sheet or sheet pan. They could place parchment on the sheet pan and place their cookie dough on the parchment paper, add a heavy layer of vegetable oil or shortening to the pan or sheet or add a small amount of oil, shortening or butter to their baked goods. Although these often prevented the cookies and other pastries from sticking, it wasnʼt foolproof and sometimes made the pastries slightly greasy. However, foolproof arrived in the form of the Silpat silicone baking mats. Baking cookies on these silicone mats solves the sticking problem for good as the cookies slide off easily when using a spatula. At Williams-Sonoma, weʼre all about making your life easier, which is why we offer convenience items like Silpat baking mats, giving you one less thing to worry about in the kitchen.
The smell of fresh-baked cookies is one of those that provide lasting memories of childhood, whether you are still a child or just a child at heart. Some people have fond memories of helping mom make chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter and other cookies just so you could be there when that first batch came out of the oven. You might have even been one of those who offered to lick the mixerʼs beater blades or the mixing bowls before they went into the sink or dishwasher.
Making cookies from scratch is a lot of fun and something of which any home baker can be proud. However, baking cookies can be time-consuming and, sometimes, you just want to have some cookies without having to make them yourself or run to the store. Thatʼs why itʼs a good idea to keep some of our cookie and other dessert mixes on hand in your cupboard for when the mood strikes you – or your kids. With these mixes, you can add simple ingredients like eggs, butter, water or milk, form the cookies and bake them, and you have fresh-baked cookies in just a few minutes. These mixes allow you to make as much – or as little – as you want at one time.
Whether you are baking cookies, cakes, cupcakes and other pastries from scratch or using one of our mixes, you need to have some tools on hand to do the job right. If youʼre baking cookies, for example, you need items like electric mixers, measuring cups and spoons and cookie scoops. To cool your cookies faster and evenly, we recommend having a couple of cooling racks on hand when your cookies come out of the oven. Then, to keep them fresh, store them in cookie jars and sealed containers, although itʼs hard to imagine that they will be around for very long.