- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $29.99 – $39.95
- Emile Henry Vintage Ruffle Pie Dish $29.95
- Emile Henry Mini Ruffled Pie Dishes, Set of 2 $29.95
- Emile Henry Artisan Deep Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $29.95 – $49.95 Our Price $19.99 – $29.95
- Emile Henry Artisinale Glaze Brioche Pan $55
- Emile Henry Ruffled Rectangular Baker Sugg. Price $68 – $85 Sale $39.99 – $85
- Emile Henry 3-Piece Essentials Baking Set $169.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Square Baker Sugg. Price $55 Sale $29.99 – $55
- Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $36.95 Sale $19.99 – $36.95
- Emile Henry No Knead Bread Pot $130
- Emile Henry Baguette Baker $130
- Emile Henry Bread Cloche $130
- Emile Henry Crown Bread Baker, Navy $130
- Emile Henry Italian Bread Loaf Baker, Navy $130
- Emile Henry Covered Loaf Pan $99.95 – $100
- Emile Henry Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $59.99 – $99.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Covered Baker Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $79.99 – $129.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish & Maple Rolling Pin Set $79.95
- Emile Henry 3-Piece Ruffled Baker Set $184.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate 5-Piece Ruffled Bakeware Set $264.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone $49.95 – $69.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate Pizza Set with Peel & Pizza Wheel $119.85
- Emile Henry Ribbed Pizza Stone $60
- Emile Henry Rectangular Pizza Stone $69.95
- Emily Henry Square Pizza Stone $49.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $44.99
- Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black $32.95 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $54.99 – $79.99
- Emile Henry Mini Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
Emile Henry BakewareBake delicious desserts and exquisite dishes with the Emile Henry Bakeware available in our selection at Williams-Sonoma. Emile Henry features ruffled bakeware shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly. The even heating of clay allows you to create casseroles, gratins and bar cookies that are browned to perfection. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist’s technique, which simplifies cutting and removing perfect portions. Inspired by vintage French bakeware, Emile Henry baking dishes are sure to deliver perfectly cooked recipes and are beautifully designed to move from the oven to the table as serving pieces.
Emile Henry bakeware allows you to create delicious casserole with deep baking dishes and artisan pizza with pizza stones. Emile Henry’s pizza stones are finished with their proprietary glaze to produce crispy crusts and also double as cutting surfaces. The lead-free surface is safe to cut on and won’t chip or crack. The pizza stone clay construction can withstand exceptionally high heat and can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame. Cleaning up is easy as pie since the pizza stones are dishwasher-safe, so you can spend time on the important things like hanging out with your family and friends.
Create the perfect dessert for a dinner party with friends or when celebrating special occasions and holidays with Emile Henry pie pans. Create round or square pies to suit your needs and choose from several sizes to fit any recipe you can dream of. The pie dishes are handcrafted in France from a glazed ceramic dish and are embossed with a vintage apple motif. The ruffled edges are modeled after the company’s handcrafted classics from the early 1900s, giving the dishes a vintage look backed by years of artisan quality handiwork.
Create delightful breakfast breads or sweet dessert treats with bread pans from Emile Henry. Their solid ceramic construction can handle any recipe, and you can even put them in the freezer for recipes that require quick cooling or to store for later use. Since ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, the Emile Henry loaf pan is a great way to display your creation right at the table for quick and easy serving. If you have a small kitchen without an oven, simply slide the Emile Henry loaf pans into a broiler or toaster oven. Available in several colors from red and orange to blue and white, you can use the Emile Henry bakeware to complement your tableware or add a burst of color to you kitchen.