- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well $32.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Muffin Pan, 12-Well $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick Muffin Pan $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well $32.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Large Muffin Pan, 6-Well $36.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Muffin Pan, 6-Well $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Muffin Set, Set 2 $44.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well $34.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Muffin Pan, 12-Well $24.95 – $29.95
- Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Muffin Pan $18.95
- Calphalon Signature Nonstick Mini Cupcake Pan, 24-Well $34.95
- Trudeau Pro Silicone Muffin Pan, 12-Well $27.95
- Trudeau Pro Silicone Mini Muffin Pan $27.95
- USA Pan Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well $24.95
- Nordic Ware Bouchon Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Popover Pan $38
- Cuisinart Cupcake Carrier $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Muffin Pan Lid $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $32.95 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $16 Sale $12.99
Get your creative juices flowing and whip up a batch of tasty treats for your next party. At Williams Sonoma, our collection of cupcake pans includes a variety of sizes and styles that make baking fast and fun.
Not all cupcake pans are created alike. If you want to narrow down the selection, start with determining the size you need. Most cupcake pans are the same size as classic muffin pans. These are great sizes for serving layers of cupcakes on a cake pedestal or arranging tasty desserts into a design on a tray. Mini pans are fantastic for serving bite-sized treats, so they’re good options if you want to offer guests a sample of many different flavors. Popover pans are slightly larger than regular cupcake pans, so they’re great for creations that are a standalone dessert.
You can also narrow down your options by material. Nonstick pans such as our muffin pans are popular because ingredients don’t stick to the sides. This makes it easy to get your cupcakes out of the pan after they’ve cooled down. Silicone is another good choice, as the material is flexible and easy to clean. Simply pop the cupcakes out of the pan and put it in the dishwasher. Ceramic is a good option if you regularly bake up a storm. This material is very durable, so pans stay in shape after years of regular use. Ceramic also heats up quickly and evenly, so your cakes come out perfectly browned on all sides.
If you’re new to baking and you find the idea of whipping up a batch of cupcakes from scratch a bit intimidating, take a look at our food collections. We offer a selection of cake mix products that make baking a breeze. Just add a few wet ingredients, follow the baking instructions and you’re done in record time. If you want to try your hand at baking from scratch, find a recipe you like in a cookbook. In the beginning, start simple and avoid including too many specialty ingredients. After all, you can always experiment as you learn. When it’s time to put your cupcakes in the oven, make sure you follow the instructions and preheat the temperature to the right levels, as this prevents overcooked or undercooked cakes. Use a scoop to add the batter to the pan to get the perfect amount in each pan. Place the pan in the center of the oven and keep an eye on your cakes as they bake.
Cupcakes are delicious on their own, but a bit of frosting is icing on the cake. The secret to cakes that look as good as they taste is a few good cake decorating tools. Frosting and piping bags make adding frosting quick and easy, and you can experiment with different tips to create custom looks. Use toppers and liners to effortlessly personalize your treats.