Seasonal Cake Pans
Classic Cake Pans
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans Sugg. Price $22.95 – $49.90 Our Price $22.95 – $42
- Calphalon Gourmet Round Cake Pan, 9" Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $12.71
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Square Cake Pans Sugg. Price $26.95 – $55.90 Our Price $26.95 – $48
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Square Cake Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $17.95 – $37.90 Our Price $17.95 – $32
- Calphalon Gourmet Square Cake Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $18.95 Our Price $14.21
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13" $36.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Baking Pan Sugg. Price $21.95 – $26.95 Our Price $16.46 – $20.21
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $152.70 Our Price $99.95
Bundt® Cake Pans
- Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Nordic Ware 70th Anniversary Crown Bundt® Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Mini Bundt® Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Mini Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Small Anniversary Bundt® Cake Pan Sugg. Price $32 – $64 Our Price $32 – $59
- Nordic Ware Square Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Blossom Bundt® Cake Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan $36.95
Novelty Cake Pans
- Nordic Ware Train Cakelet Pan $36
- Nordic Ware Apple Cakelet Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $19.99
- Nordic Ware Teacake Plaque $36
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Madeleine Plaque Pan $29.95
- Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan $16.95
- Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2 $29.95
- de Buyer Bouchon Mold $29.95
With the right mix of ingredients, creating pastries, cakes and breads is a simple task. To make seasonal cakes or specialty items, the right cake pans are an essential tool. Opt for a traditional Bundt pan to make cake for guests, or choose a tea cake pan to make sweet hors d’oeuvres for seasonal parties. Classic pans, such as round or square pans, are a kitchen must-have for everything from cake to casserole, while springform pans are an easy way to make cheesecake. Just top cheesecake with your favorite seasonal fruits for a guest-worthy dessert.
Tarts offer another dessert option for families who love seasonal fruits. To make a tart, just line your tart pan with your favorite crust, and add sliced fruit. You can sweeten the fruit, or you can simply make a crumble for the top to add a crunchy texture and sweet taste to your tart. Individual tarts are also an option. Choose individual-sized tart pans to create a dessert that is customized to suit each family member, or serve individual tarts at a dinner party with ice cream. If your family loves bite-sized treats, cookies and cupcakes are the perfect kitchen staples.
To add rich flavor to your cookies, choose pure vanilla extract. Pure vanilla extract boosts the chocolaty flavor of chocolate chip cookies and gives oatmeal cookies and lemon bars a complex, warm flavor. For families who love the intense flavor of chocolate, a spoon of espresso powder is a tasty addition to cakes and cookies. Williams-Sonoma also has a selection of baking mixes so you can create a variety of baked goods easily.
From traditional banana nut to the crowd favorite pumpkin spice, bread is a simple dessert option that is suitable for family dinners and lunch with guests. Opt for beer bread to enjoy a warm roll with dinner, or make a selection of pizza crusts ahead of time to host a pizza-making party with your closest friends. For fundraisers and holiday parties, a selection of breads is a smart choice. Opt for lemon poppy bread for a tangy, sweet flavor, or make apple cinnamon bread to enjoy the warm scents of winter anytime. Gluten-free bread mixes are also available in a variety of flavors. To give your desserts a personal touch, decorate with frosting or other edible toppings.
Frosting is the simplest decoration for cupcakes, cookies and breads. Use a piping bag set to make rosettes or to top cupcakes with perfect swirls of frosting. For small details, a decorating pen allows you to easily draw flowers and other designs on cookies and cakes. Cookie cutters, the classic way to personalize dessert, are also an option. Choose a star-shaped cookie cutter, and pair the cookies with glittery sprinkles for a holiday treat, or pair heart-shaped cookies with pink frosting for a bake sale.
Breads and cookies are a sweet holiday gift that you can share with friends and family. To make personalized desserts, wrap your bread or cookies in colorful papers, and tie the packages with twine. Use a label embosser to create personal, professional-quality labels for your baked goods, or use chalkboard label with a chalk pen to create your labels. You can also make do-it-yourself baking kits with some basic supplies.
To make baking kits, mix the dry ingredients needed to make cookies, hot cocoa or fresh bread together in a canning jar, and add a chalkboard label with baking instructions. Give a baking pan or a set of measuring spoons with your baking mix to provide your friends and family a gift that they can enjoy for many years to come.