- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $49.90 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 6-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $103.75 Our Price $71.96
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 15-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $243.40 Our Price $183.96
- Williams Sonoma Traditional Finish 3-Piece Cookie Set with Williams Sonoma Favorite Cookies Cookbook Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Quarter Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $18.95 Our Price $15.16
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Half Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $19.95 – $39.90 Our Price $15.96 – $27.20
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Three-Quarter Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Jelly Roll Pan Sugg. Price $18.95 Our Price $15.16
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Round Cake Pan Sugg. Price $14.95 – $32 Our Price $14.95 – $28
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Square Cake Pan, 8" Sugg. Price $17.95 – $37.90 Our Price $17.95 – $32
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13" $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Cookie Sheet Sugg. Price $19.95 – $39.90 Our Price $15.96 – $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Muffin Pan, 12-Well $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Loaf Pan $16.95 – $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Pullman Loaf Pan $29.95
USA Traditional BakewareAt Williams-Sonoma, we know that baking is an art form, which is why we offer all the tools and USA Traditional Bakeware you need to create everything from the most exquisite desserts to simple treats to enjoy morning, noon and night. Our Traditionaltouch™ bakeware is ideal for bakers who prefer durable pans that feature commercial-style, uncoated baking surfaces and deliver evenly baked results. Whip up any recipe with our bakeware sets that feature a combination of cookie sheets, pans and grills so you have all the tools you need to get started.
Our USA Traditional Bakeware encourages traditional pan preparation methods, such as greasing and flouring since this collection is uncoated. Traditionaltouch™ sheet pans and cookies sheets are PFOA-free and PTFE-free, making them ideal for health conscious cooks who want to avoid harmful chemicals in cookware. This collection is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum that distributes heat more evenly and reduces uneven baking. Choose large sheet pans to create big batches of cookies, bar cookies or sheet cakes for holiday parties, or make a quick dessert for your loved ones with a smaller cookie sheet. Our USA Traditional Bakeware sheet pans also feature a diamond-textured surface that strengthens the sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
Create treats for the annual bake sale, or whip up individual desserts for a birthday celebration or party with our USA Traditional Bakeware cupcake and muffin pans. Get the whole family in on the fun and let them customize their own muffins or cupcakes for treats that they are sure to love. This collection features different muffin and cupcake size pans, making them ideal for a variety of uses. Opt for the 24-well muffin pan to create large batches of smaller servings, or choose the 12-well muffin pan for less muffins, but larger, individual portions.
Create the perfect cake to celebrate life’s most precious moments from birthdays to graduations and weddings with our cake pans. Our cake pans are oven safe up to 450°F so you can make any recipe without worrying about the durability of the pans. Choose from round, square or rectangular shaped cake pans to create the shapes you want. Our cake pans also feature wire-reinforced rims that provide added strength and minimize warping even at high temperatures. Make sure to only hand wash our Traditionaltouch™ pans and grease and flour before each use for optimal results.
Our USA Traditional Bakeware bread pans and loaf pans are perfect for creating moist pumpkin and banana breads that are sure to please your brunch guests. Our bread pans feature straight sides and a sliding lid, which is the professional’s secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Bread pans with straight sides are ideal for making your own loaves of sandwich and breakfast breads and result in savory golden brown breads that are easy to slice. For perfect quick breads, yeast breads and pound cakes, opt for our professional-weight loaf pan without a lid from USA Traditional Bakeware.