- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Three-Quarter Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans Sugg. Price $22.95 – $49.90 Our Price $18.36 – $33.60
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Square Cake Pans Sugg. Price $26.95 – $55.90 Our Price $21.56 – $38.40
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $36.95 Our Price $29.56
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Springform Pan, 9" Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cookie Tray Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Madeleine Plaque Pan Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Mini Loaf Pan Plaque Sugg. Price $36.95 Our Price $29.56
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Brownie Bite Pan Sugg. Price $38.95 Our Price $31.16
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pie Dish, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $18.95 – $37.90 Our Price $15.16 – $25.60
- Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Mini Tart Baking Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Pan, 12" Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Crisper Sugg. Price $22.95 Our Price $18.36
USA Goldtouch Bakeware
It’s easy to see why the Goldtouch Bakeware line we offer at Williams-Sonoma fits beautifully into any discerning cook’s kitchen, including yours. These pans are designed for anyone who insists on the utmost in quality and design. Whether you’re a professional chef or you like to fill your kitchen with only the finest cooking and baking equipment, these commercial-grade pans will deliver the baking results you demand.
Professional chefs can confirm the importance of design and materials in bakeware. The aluminized steel of these pieces ensures even and fast heat distribution, which gives you beautiful baking results every time. Goldtouch Bakeware also features an outer ceramic coating, which makes it stronger and more durable than standard nonstick bakeware. Reach for spatulas and turners to loosen and turn out your cakes, pies and cookies with ease.
We think you’ll appreciate the exceptional design of Goldtouch Bakeware. With features, such as wire reinforcement of baking sheet rims and extended edges on the muffin pans, your baking process can be virtually effortless as well as enjoyable. The diamond textured surfaces of the sheet pans also ensure increased airflow, which helps even out the baking too. You can be proud to serve your pastries on serveware, such as platters in all different shapes and sizes.
You can forget about worries about warping with Goldtouch Bakeware. The extra-thick rolled edges of the cake pans mean that they will stay straight and true for year after year. Any pastry chef will tell you that it’s simply crucial to have cake pans with straight sides for the most professional results. Once you have the cakes out of the pans, you can cool them on strong cooling racks until you’re ready to apply the finishing touches with your baking and pastry tools. You might even find these gadgets and tools so fun that your bakeware gets used more often to whip up satisfying treats for your family.
Cleanup is so easy with Goldtouch Bakeware that you will probably pull out your mixing bowls more often to make cookies, cakes and other treats. You can either wash your pans in the dishwasher or by hand, depending on your preference. Darkening of the pan surfaces is completely normal with regular use, and this even enhances the bakeware’s performance.
Prepare to hone your baking skills once you have a collection of Goldtouch Bakeware in your kitchen. Your pastries and other baked goods will look and taste so good, your family might begin demanding these treats frequently.