- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Three-Quarter Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Round Cake Pans Sugg. Price $22.95 – $49.90 Our Price $18.36 – $33.60
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Square Cake Pans Sugg. Price $26.95 – $55.90 Our Price $21.56 – $38.40
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $36.95 Our Price $29.56
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Springform Pan, 9" Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cookie Tray Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Madeleine Plaque Pan Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Mini Loaf Pan Plaque Sugg. Price $36.95 Our Price $29.56
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Brownie Bite Pan Sugg. Price $38.95 Our Price $31.16
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pie Dish, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $18.95 – $37.90 Our Price $15.16 – $25.60
- Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Mini Tart Baking Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Pan, 12" Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Pizza Crisper Sugg. Price $22.95 Our Price $18.36
Anyone who enjoys baking an aromatic loaf of bread or whipping up a batch of frosted cupcakes will enjoy an extensive assortment of bakeware. Baking and pastry tools are essential items to have in your kitchen cabinets, ready for when you want to bake cookies, cakes, breads and pies. Williams-Sonoma bakeware ranges from professional pastry boards to cookie sheets and liners, to make baking a breeze. Our nonstick bakeware sets ensure your baked goods will pop right out of the pans to serve them. We are committed to helping cooks succeed, offering durable bakeware and accessories that will last for years.
Goldtouch® nonstick bakeware helps ensure delectable results every time. The special dual-layer nonstick coating prevents foods from sticking, and you will also enjoy the special reinforced nonstick surface that cleans easily and resists scratching. This bakeware collection includes specialty pieces such as a springform pan, a mini loaf pan and a brownie bite pan. A good set of mixing bowls will get you started in making your delicious baked products. If you love the beautiful look of copper, take a look at our Copper Goldtouch® collection as well.
Measuring cups and spoons ensure that bakers have delicious success with every recipe they try. Another way to ensure success is to try our exclusive Protouch® line of nonstick bakeware. These traditional pieces are a popular choice among professional bakers, and for good reason. Protouch® is known for its durability and stain resistance, which allows you to make evenly baked treats every time and with effortless cleanup. Choose a complete set or select the particular items you need. The baking sheets available include half-sheet pans, jelly roll pans, cookie sheets and quarter sheet pans.
Our Traditionaltouch™ bakeware set is a favorite with many bakers. These professional quality pieces stand up to everyday use with their commercial-grade steel that effectively distributes heat for the best baking results. The innovative cookie sheets feature a special diamond texture that makes the sheet pan extra strong. Use them to bake holiday-themed cookies if you like. There’s always room for a lighthearted touch with the baked goods you create, and cookie cutters and pancake molds add a festive or seasonal theme to cookies and pancakes. The wide lip on one edge of the Traditionaltouch™ cookie sheet is designed for easy grasping while the other three sides are flat to let your cookies slide out. The raised surface helps with airflow for even baking as well. When it’s time to decorate your cookies and other baked goods, decorating tools give you an artistic edge. Try the pullman loaf pan, also part of the Traditionaltouch™ collection. The straight sides and sliding lid force bread dough to rise into a square shape, which creates perfectly square loaves of bread for sandwich making.
Our Open Kitchen line of bakeware also helps ensure that your baked goods are second to none. This bakeware collection is the perfect choice for a couple stocking their first kitchen. Heat transfer is excellent thanks to the aluminized steel of these pans. They are also light in weight for easy handling, and the nonstick coating ensures the best release and cleanup. This bakeware is a great starter set for any beginning cook or as a reliable addition to any baker’s kitchen.
Busy cooks often want to make delectable baked goods but lack the time to bake. You can still create delicious treats any time, thanks to our baking mixes. Then, while you’re at it, try the Cleartouch bakeware with its nonstick silicone coating. These affordable pans will have you baking up bread, cakes, brownies and cookies with excellent results. The aluminized steel is also lightweight to make the pieces easy to handle. From the nonstick loaf pan to the half sheet pan to the cake pans, this all-purpose bakeware will help you create memorable baked goods.