- Emile Henry Cherry-Embossed Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $38.99
- Emile Henry Mini Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $38.99 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Rectangular Baker Sugg. Price $68 – $85 Sale $64.99 – $85
- Emile Henry Ruffled Square Baker Sugg. Price $55 Sale $43.99 – $55
- Williams Sonoma Summer Fruit Piecrust Cutter Set Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Sun & Fun Cookie Cutter Box Set Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $18.99
- Seaside Cookie Cutter Bucket Set Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Nordic Ware Sandcastle Bundt® Cake Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Star Pie Crust Cutters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma Star Cookie Cutter Set on Ring Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
- Simply Baked 4th of July Cupcake Liners, Large Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
- Simply Baked 4th of July Cupcake Liners, Small Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
- Deluxe 8-Piece Cookie Set Sugg. Price $118 Sale $49.99
- Williams Sonoma Rectangular Layer Cake Pan Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $16 Sale $12.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Cookie Sheet Sugg. Price $14 Sale $8.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Sheet Pan Sugg. Price $14 Sale $8.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Baking Pan, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $16 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Square Cake Pan Sugg. Price $10 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Pie Dish Sugg. Price $14 Sale $9.99
- Sassafras Superstone™ La Cloche Round Bread Cloche Sugg. Price $60 Sale $44.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $55.99
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Madeleine Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Pizza Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Lemonade Stand Kit Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Baguette Wrap Sugg. Price $15 Sale $10.99
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Bread Wrap, Round Loaf Sugg. Price $15 Sale $10.99
- Italian Lava Pizza Stone Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Ginger Jar Bakers, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
- Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $79.99 – $129.95
- Aluminum Tapered Rolling Pin Sugg. Price $45.95 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Pastry Crimper Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Nordic Ware Carrot Layer Cake Pan, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- Nordic Ware Vegetable Patch Nonstick Cakelet Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Easter Cookie Cutters on Ring Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $3.99
- Spring Impression Cookie Cutters Set of 3 Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $5.99
- Easter Egg Tin with Cookie Cutter Set Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $5.99
- Williams Sonoma Valentine's Day Cookie Cutter Set on Ring Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $1.99
- Williams Sonoma Cherry Piecrust Cutter Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $11.99
- Williams Sonoma Butterfly Heart & Flower Silicone Pancake Molds Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Plane, Truck & Train Silicone Pancake Molds Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Americana Cookie Cutters on Ring Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
- Stainless-Steel Star Handle Cookie Cutter $2
- Williams Sonoma Holiday Silicone Pancake Molds, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $5.99
- Copper Snowflake Cookie Cutter, Large Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $4.99
- Meri Meri 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Cupcake Decorating Kit Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $5.99
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Cranberry Mold Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Autumn Leaf Piecrust Cutter Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Tiered Folding Baker's Rack Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $11.99
Every home needs a good set of bakeware for creating things like casseroles for potlucks and cakes for birthday parties. At the Williams-Sonoma bakeware sale, you can find molds, bakers, pans and accessories you need to create delicious baked goods, at discounted prices. Whether you have recipes handed down from generations of bakers in the family or if you just want to create your own recipes using your own baking ingredients, we have the tools to help you reach your goals.
If you need the basics, you can usually find square and rectangular dishes at our bakeware sale. Pick up some baking dishes that are made of clay that help distribute heat evenly, leading to uniform cooking. Clay baking dishes can hold everything from a cake mix to lasagna of several layers. Ceramic clay also helps keep your food warm when you take it out of the oven and place it on the table for serving. Find a dish that matches the decor of your kitchen or has fancy craftsmanship to add to the overall presentation of your dish.
Some other things to look for when purchasing bakeware include glazed dishes that do not crack or chip over years of continued use. Ceramic bakeware with nonstick coating is great if you want to transfer a cake to another food storage container for taking to a bake sale or a cake walk fundraiser. Most importantly, you’ll find our baking dishes are safe to put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
When it comes to baking, pies are a wonderful treat to learn how to create. We offer pie dishes made of ceramic that have the same qualities as our other baking dishes. We also offer metal ones made of stainless-steel and aluminum. Pie dishes can come with flat borders that give a traditional crust or with grooved ridges that add an extra texture to your finished product. Ceramic dishes can be used in a variety of methods, including the oven or broiler, and you can even place them in the microwave for reheating. An aluminum pan is lighter in weight and is affordable enough to take traveling with you.
For a quick and easy piece of bakeware, tempered glass works just as well as any other material. These dishes can be used for a number of foods, and the transparency lets you examine how different layers of a cake or lasagna are coming along. Glass does not absorb flavors of previous baking sessions, and the nonstick surface is easy to clean.
For a textured cake without any extra effort, pour the ingredients from your mixing bowl into a specialty cake mold. These molds are great for Bundt cakes or other ring cakes. The molds can also contain gelatin and sorbet desserts that just need to be kept in the refrigerator or freezer instead of baked through.
If you are more interested in baking cookies than larger desserts, then a cookie press is a handy kitchen accessory. Simply load raw cookie dough into the tube, and then press the trigger to release dough in uniform shapes onto a baking sheet. Cookie presses come with several interchangeable metal discs that allow you to experiment with shapes, and the clear tube lets you know just how much dough is left before it is time to refill. If you use items from the bakeware sale to create sheets of dough for pastries, then a good cutter is a necessary kitchen tool. These stainless-steel blades easily slice through soft doughs for creatively cutting shortbread dough and fondant as well as scoring pie tops and making lattice.