- Fresh Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree Sugg. Price $119.95 – $169.95 Our Price $95.96 – $135.96
- Fresh Tabletop Christmas Tree with Lights Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Mini Fresh Christmas Tree Sugg. Price $79.95 – $119.95 Our Price $63.96 – $95.96
- Mini Fresh Tabletop Tree with Burlap Wrap Sugg. Price $74.95 Our Price $59.96
- New York Flocked Faux Christmas Tree, Lit Sugg. Price $549.95 – $1,149.95 Our Price $439.96 – $919.96
- New York Flocked Slim Faux Christmas Tree, Lit Sugg. Price $399.95 – $799.95 Our Price $319.96 – $639.96
- New York Flocked Faux Christmas Tree, Unlit Sugg. Price $489.95 Our Price $391.96
- New York Flocked Slim Faux Christmas Tree, Unlit Sugg. Price $359.95 Our Price $287.96
- New York Flocked Faux Christmas Collection Sugg. Price $229.95 Our Price $183.96
- Alpine Flocked Faux Christmas Tree, Lit Sugg. Price $599.95 – $1,499.95 Our Price $479.96 – $1,199.96
- Alpine Flocked Faux Christmas Tree, Unlit Sugg. Price $469.95 Our Price $375.96
- Flocked Pink Faux Christmas Tree, Lit Sugg. Price $399.95 – $519.95 Our Price $319.96 – $415.96
- London Fir Faux Christmas Tree, Dual Lit Sugg. Price $949.95 – $1,999.95 Our Price $759.96 – $1,599.96
- London Fir Slim Faux Christmas Tree, Dual Lit Sugg. Price $649.95 – $1,219.95 Our Price $519.96 – $975.96
- London Fir Faux Christmas Tree, Unlit Sugg. Price $619.95 Our Price $495.96
- Vermont Spruce Faux Christmas Tree, Lit Sugg. Price $399.95 – $599.95 Our Price $319.96 – $479.96
- Vermont Spruce Faux Christmas Tree, Unlit Sugg. Price $289.95 Our Price $231.96
- Vermont Spruce Faux Christmas Collection Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Krinner Christmas Tree Genie Deluxe, Medium $79.95
- Krinner Christmas Tree Genie, Large $89.95
- Krinner Christmas Tree Genie, XXL $109.95
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Tree Skirt $99.95
- Holly Jacquard Tree Skirt $144.95
- Woodland Berry Tree Skirt $124.95
- Velvet Tree Skirt $99.95
- Gingerbread Chef Ornament $4.95
- Breakfast Ornaments, Set of 4 $69.95
- Chef Ornaments, Set of 4 $69.95
- Mini Ginger Jar Ornaments, Set of 6 $75
- Mini Ginger Jar Ornaments with Gold Details, Set of 6 $75
- Gold and White Mini Ginger Jar Ornaments, Set of 4 $75
- 2019 Celebration Mini Ginger Jar Ornament $25
- Cloisonne Ornaments, Set 1 Sugg. Price $250 Sale $124.99
- Cloisonne Ornament, White Tiger Sugg. Price $45 Sale $22.99
- Cloisonne Ornament, Bird $45
- Cloisonne Ornament, Leopard $45
Picking The Best Christmas Trees (Artificial and Fresh)
Picking a Christmas tree is one of the best parts of the winter holiday season. Get the whole family involved in the decision, so you can start debating the merits of all the different kinds of Christmas trees (artificial and fresh). Maybe you'll decide on one of each this year or a whole forest of artificial ones to decorate your outdoors.
What Are Christmas Trees (Artificial and Fresh)?
A Christmas tree is a real or artificial evergreen tree that couples or families set up during the winter holiday season to celebrate Christmas.
- Fresh trees are grown in soil with sunlight and fresh air in a forest or at a Christmas tree farm.
- They're beloved for their scent. Popular kinds of fresh trees include firs or pines.
- Artificial trees look just like the real thing and can be used year after year in your home or outdoors.
- Most trees are decorated with lights, ornaments and a dramatic topper, a special ornament for the top, like a star or an angel.
Why You Might Go with An Artificial Tree
People love artificial trees for their convenience. They become a centerpiece in Christmas traditions, too, as your family looks forward to pulling it out each year.
- Artificial trees often come pre-strung with lights for a beautiful look without having to organize or store lights between seasons.
- Stands come with your artificial tree so that you can easily place it in a living room, entryway or another spot you choose. It's easy to move, too, if you change your mind.
- Make your home look like you brought in an interior decorator when you place similar trees throughout your rooms. Adorn dining tables or credenzas with tabletop versions that match your big tree.
Why You Might Go with A Fresh Tree
People who love fresh trees usually convince many families to get at least one.
- The scent is glorious, a holiday-infused odor of forest and clean warmth.
- It's fun for many families to go pick out a tree together.
- Each tree you get will have its unique characteristics.
Don't Forget The Wreaths
No matter what you decide for indoors and out, make room for wreaths or garland in your home. Decorating entryways, like the front door or gate, helps your neighborhood look festive and welcomes all who enter during an important entertainment season. Think of front-door decorations as the foreshadowing to how lovely your trees look.