- Gathering Basket $44.95
- Copper Herb Markers $64.95
- Copper Plant Mister $29.95
- Copper Hose Container $379.95
- Sophie Conran Hand Fork $24.95
- Sophie Conran Hand Trowel $24.95
- Urban Agriculture Trowel with Bottle Opener $39.95
- Sophie Conran Potting Scoop $29.95
- Sophie Conran Hand Pruners $39.95
- Agrarian Tool Basket $39.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Plant Markers $19.95
- Ceramic Hose Container $229.95
- Hanging Bird Bath $79.95
- Pagoda Bird Feeder $69.95
- Mango Fly-Through Bird Feeder $59.95
- Bar Harbor Wind Bell™ $69.95
- Ships Wind Bell™ $39.95
- Urban Agriculture Wall Fixture $59.95
- Urban Agriculture Garden Tool Box $69.95
- Urban Agriculture Hanging Garden Envelope $19.95
- Urban Agriculture Grow Kit & Tool Holder $49.95
- Herb Drying Rack $19.95
- Leather Gardening Gloves $32.95
- Nutscene Jute Twine, Set of 8 $14.95
- Herbaceous Herb Markers, Set of 9 $34.95
- Free Standing Vertical Garden Sugg. Price $499.95 Sale $398.99
- Herb Pot with Tray $29.95
- Peterboro Gathering Baskets, Set of 2 $79.95
- Onion Basket, Set of 2 $29.95
- Wire Apple Basket $54.95
- Vintage Potato Basket, Silver Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $69.99
- Pie Basket $69.95
- Mini Copper Watering Can $39.95
- Tall Copper Watering Can $94.95
- Copper Extra-Large Watering Can $329.95
- Haws Indoor Watering Can $89.95
- Copper Florist Bucket $74.95 – $109.95
- Urban Agriculture Antique Watering Can $69.95
- Haws Traditional Watering Can $69.95
- Slim & Light Professional Garden Hose $59.95 – $99.95
- Professional Series Coil Garden Hose $69.95
- Vintage Biergarten Table $599.95
In modern times, life moves fast, and perhaps one of the most relaxing things you’ve found yourself doing is working in the garden. Beyond that peaceful, satisfying feeling, the agrarian way of life also helps you provide fresh, natural food for you and your family. Having the right tools and accessories while you garden makes the process much more seamless and enjoyable. From watering cans to help tend to your indoor plants and herbs, to baskets and accessories that make outdoor work easier, our Williams-Sonoma Home collections provide you with excellent choices when it comes to garden tools and accessories.
As you work within your garden to pick fruits, vegetables and herbs, you’ll need something durable and sensible to gather them in. Trying to carry your bounty in your hands or pockets can be a bit unwieldy, so a gathering basket works well to tote your bounty to and fro when it’s time to harvest. With a medium-sized basket with ample room for several types of fruit or vegetables, a carrying handle makes this basket easy to manage.
Whether you’re cultivating herbs in a sunroom, the kitchen, another indoor spot or outdoors, you want to keep track of which herb is which, especially when you’re starting out. Look for different types of plant and herb markers to help remind you of the types of plants and herbs you’ve planted. Not just useful for cultivation, watering and care directions may differ by plant or herb, so it’s useful to tell them apart. Choose from different types of markers, such as copper markers or ceramic markers. For a complete look, match markers with watering can styles to match and complement. For example, a set of copper watering cans goes beautifully with copper markers.
Of course, you’ll need the right tools to dig down into the soil as well. Gardening gloves are a must, especially when you’re dealing with soil and thorns. Other useful small hand tools include hand trowels, scoops, forks and pruners. No matter what type of plants, shrubs or vegetables you have in your garden, these tools are useful for both planting and cultivating. Consider a carrying basket for ease of use as you travel throughout your garden. You may also want to consider different types of garden hoses and containers to place them in, in lieu of solely using watering cans.
When it comes to watering cans, there are different types to do the job. A set is useful, as it provides you with different sizes and types for each gardening area. You may want different cans, for example, for each floor of the house, and ones for outside. A handheld mister is also a wonderful idea for keeping plants moist. Look for cans with an elongated spout to help minimize spills. When it comes to your garden accessories, you may want to embellish the area with bird feeders, wind bells and other pieces of decor. Similarly, you may also want to use your plants as decor, with trays, planters and boxes that not only contain your plants, but also enliven the space. If you have ample room in your garden or backyard, consider a long biergarten table for both relaxation and aesthetics. Great for entertaining during the spring and summer, this is also a good way to stop and take a rest during a long day of gardening.
When it’s harvest time, consider supplies such as a drying herb rack to help dry herbs out for long-term use, such as for preserving. This easy-to-use rack allows you to naturally dry herbs indoors by pinning them upside down on the rack. If you are harvesting apples or fruits from trees at harvest time, a gathering basket may not be enough. Look for dedicated apple baskets and bins to help you pick your apples at the perfect time.