- Gin-Making Kit $54.95
- Old-Fashioned Making Kit $64.95
- Absinthe Infusion Kit Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $69.95
- IPA Beer Making Kit $49.95
- American Pale Ale Beer-Making Kit $44.95
- Kids Grow Kit Sunflower $44.95
- Kids Grow Kit Basil $44.95
- Sparkling Wine DIY Kit $79.95
- FarmSteady Kraut DIY Kit $39.95
- FarmSteady Foraging DIY Kit $39.95
- Brooklyn Brew Shop x Stillwater Artisinal Beer DIY Kit $49.95
- Basic Heirloom Seed Kit with Soil $29.95
- Butter Churner Kit $109.95
- Beer Making Kits $39.95
- Grow Your Own Craft Cocktail Kit, Mint Mojito $44.95
- DIY Bitters Kit $49.95
- Everything Bagel & Cream Cheese Kit $24.95
- DIY Spiced Cider Kit Sugg. Price $44.95 Sale $34.99
- Flavored Kombucha Brooklyn Kit $79.95
- Bottle Capper Kit Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $21.99
- Umami Mart Bitters Bottle Sugg. Price $36 Sale $24.99
- Soft Pretzel & Beer Mustard Making Kit $24.95
- DIY Tamale Kit $29.95
- DIY Ravioli Kit $39.95
- DIY Sushi Kit $29.95
- The Chili Lab Homemade Hot Sauce Kit $49.95
- Artisan BBQ Sauce Kit $39.95
- Complete Candy & Chocolate Kit $89.95
- Artisan Candy Making Kit $49.95
- Kraut Source Fermentation Kit $49.95
- Culinary Whipper Kit $44.95
- Cuisine R-Evolution Molecular Cuisine Starter Kit $49.95
- Aroma R-Evolution Gastronomy Kit Sugg. Price $58.95 Sale $46.99
- Cocktail R-Evolution Molecular Gastronomy Kit $49.95
- Kids Garden Kit $22.95
- Organic Chocolate Making Kit $51.95
- Herb Grow Kit $16.95
- Flower Grow Kit $16.95
- Edible Flower Seed Kit $49.95
- Herb Heirloom Seed Kit $44.95
- Basic Heirloom Seed Kit $24.95
- Cottage Garden Seed Kit $29.95
- Butterfly Garden Seed Kit $29.95
- Herb Garden Seed Kit $29.95
- Salad Garden Seed Kit $29.95
- Salsa Garden Seed Kit $29.95
- DIY Pickle Kit $12.95
- Shiitake Mushroom Log Kit $29.95
- Oyster Mushroom Log Kit $29.95
- Stoneware Pickling Crock, Blue Stripe $59.95 – $89.95
- Kombucha Brewing Jar $59.95
- Fermentation Crock $59.95
- Mama O's Kimchi Making Kit $39.95
Garden Homemade Kits
Making foods from scratch at home is often the best way to enjoy the things you love. From homemade beers to growing your own foods and nonalcoholic beverages, you may be surprised at the many things you can grow yourself in your yard or in containers on a deck or patio. Even if you don’t have a green thumb, you can learn how to coax plants to thrive so you can use them in the kitchen.
Anyone who enjoys distinctive cocktails may find it appealing to grow your own craft cocktails with kits from Williams-Sonoma. Imagine how much more you could enjoy adult beverages such as Mint Mojitos when you grow the mint yourself in a rustic wooden box. With this kit, you get everything you need to grow your own organic mint, and then you have the tools you need to make delectable cocktails too. These drinks could be the perfect beverages to enjoy on a warm summer evening, sitting around with friends or family on the deck or patio. Kicking back on outdoor lounge furniture with drink in hand – it doesn’t get much better than this!
Anyone who loves cheese will appreciate the many options available for making delicious savory treats to enjoy on breads, bagels or crackers. Our do-it-yourself cheese kits make it easy to craft natural cheeses with the perfect texture and flavor. All you’ll need to do is supply the fresh milk and you’ll be ready to produce homemade cheese that will impress everyone. Serving these cheeses on our beautiful cutting boards promises to be a memorable occasion.
When autumn rolls around, many cooks enjoy featuring apples and pumpkins in meals and desserts. If you’ve grown your own pumpkins in your garden, you’ll be ready to bake up some muffins or pies with the fruits of your labors. Producing a sizable pumpkin has never been so foolproof than it is with our grow-your-own pumpkin kit. You’ll have everything you need to produce an organic pumpkin, including organic soil and a container. After harvesting your pumpkin, you’ll be ready to hit the kitchen. With pie dishes and tart pans, your pumpkin pies will be a treat for both the eyes and the taste buds.
Or, perhaps you’d like to try your hand at pumpkin muffins in cupcake and muffin pans. Your family is sure to request these delightful treats often.
Sauerkraut has many health benefits, thanks to its natural fermentation. With our fermentation kit, you can produce homemade sour kraut in your own kitchen. Once you taste the flavors and crispness associated with homemade sour kraut, you may never go back to the canned version. Adding homemade sauerkraut to soups and sauces simmered in our Dutch ovens and braisers promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Perhaps you’re looking for a way to get kids started with gardening. We have just the answer you’re looking for with our kids’ garden kit. This starter kit contains everything your youngsters need to begin growing vegetables, herbs and flowers. A grow tray is the perfect way to start plants from seeds, and you can enjoy knowing that these seeds are fully herbicide- and pesticide-free. Once established, you can even transfer the seedlings to larger planters and pots to give the vegetables and flowers plenty of growing room.
A little self-sufficiency is never a bad thing, and we think you’ll enjoy exploring the various options you have for growing your own foods and beverages. Even if you just want to surround yourself with flowers, we have just the growing kits you’ll need to add beautiful scents and colors to your indoor and outdoor living areas.