Zwilling Twin 1731 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Named for the year of Zwilling's founding in Germany, the Twin 1731 series is a collaboration with internationally acclaimed designer Matteo Thun. Zwilling's 7-piece set includes essential knives — paring, santoku, chef's, bread and carving — along with a stunning vertical block that safely stows the razor-sharp blades while showcasing their beautiful craftsmanship. The precision-forged stainless-steel blades are honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans for maximum sharpness. Their innovative curved bolsters work as an extension of the hand, supporting a professional grip with thumb and index finger on the blade.
- Knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 high-performance stainless steel.
- Zwilling's Sigmaforge process incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Curved bolster promotes a grip for greater precision, safety and comfort.
- Untreated, oiled ebony wood handles.
- Ash wood block doubles as storage and display.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 7" santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- 9" sharpening steel.
- Ash wood storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.89 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8.6 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6 oz.
- 8" Carving Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 5.36 oz.
- 9" Sharpening Steel: 9" rod; 4 1/3" handle; 12.76 oz.
- Storage Block: 11" x 15" x 5"; 8 lb. 14 oz.
- Knives made in Germany; storage block made in China.
- Precise lasers ensure blade edge is at optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and sharpening, from bolster to tip.
- 60 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
- Blade edge angle is 12.5 degrees per side.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.