Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-qt. pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid). 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. pan: 11" diam., 3 1/2" high (5" high with lid). 7 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by ltoda2nd from Ceramic Coating Flakes Off on Edge of Pan After 8 months of use, the edges of the pan started chipping and flaking off. Contacted Zwilling, and they recommend to send back. Cost of shipping is not included in their lifetime guarantee. Will wait to see what they do with our warranty claim.Date published: 2017-08-06