Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- 9 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 4" high (5 1/2" high with lid).
- 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by dribblenomore from A nice size I thought I had purchased the ideal pan. After a few months, the non-stick feature began to fade. Now, after a year or so, it is completely gone. Everything sticks. The pan is the perfect size for me and I like the clear glass lid but I bought it for the non-stick component! A waste of money! Keep the Pam Spray handy!Date published: 2018-10-20Rated 1 out of 5 by WorldTraveler777 from Worked well for a while We bought this frying pan a couple of months ago. It worked well for a while but now retains very little of it's non stick properties. We used it on low heat as directed and have followed cleaning instructions on their website.Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by LizSCooks from Great pan for omelets I bought this primarily to make omelets. I practically turned the first omelet out of the pan because I was not prepared for how non-stick this was! And I love the clear cover so I can see how melted my cheese is without lifting the cover.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by treasaann from Better than All Clad or Le Creuset I am usually not a fan of non stick cook ware, but I am loving this pan. I can literally fry an egg or make an omelet with zero butter or oil. Everyone has to have some sort of non stick pan and I would definitely recommend this one.Date published: 2016-10-16