Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- 9 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 4" high (5 1/2" high with lid).
- 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by dribblenomore from A nice size I thought I had purchased the ideal pan. After a few months, the non-stick feature began to fade. Now, after a year or so, it is completely gone. Everything sticks. The pan is the perfect size for me and I like the clear glass lid but I bought it for the non-stick component! A waste of money! Keep the Pam Spray handy!Date published: 2018-10-20Rated 1 out of 5 by WorldTraveler777 from Worked well for a while We bought this frying pan a couple of months ago. It worked well for a while but now retains very little of it's non stick properties. We used it on low heat as directed and have followed cleaning instructions on their website.Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by LizSCooks from Great pan for omelets I bought this primarily to make omelets. I practically turned the first omelet out of the pan because I was not prepared for how non-stick this was! And I love the clear cover so I can see how melted my cheese is without lifting the cover.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by treasaann from Better than All Clad or Le Creuset I am usually not a fan of non stick cook ware, but I am loving this pan. I can literally fry an egg or make an omelet with zero butter or oil. Everyone has to have some sort of non stick pan and I would definitely recommend this one.Date published: 2016-10-16