Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 1-qt. and 2-qt. covered saucepans.
- 3-qt. covered saute pan.
- 8-qt. covered stockpot.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam.; 2" high; 1.9 lb.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam.; 2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 1-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid). 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high (5" high with lid). 3 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saute pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid). 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 7" high (9 1/2" high with lid). 8 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Howie from Quality Name - poor quality product I purchased these pots and pans based on the quality of the name. I had some Henckel knives which were great so I expected the same quality for the pots and pans. Not so. The pots and pans are advertized as non-stick but that isn't entirely true. Stuff does stick to them after a while but they do clean easily after you cook with them. So if you are frying an egg without butter or oil and you expect to be able to flip the egg, you would be in for a big surprise. It sticks. Also, after about 6 months, I noticed chips appeared on the non-stick surface on one of my pots. I sent in my pot for warranty but I was informed that small chips in the non-stick surface are considered every day wear and tear. Even so, they replaced the pot for me, but when I notified that one of my pans also was starting to show some chips, I was informed of the above policy on chips. By the way, I do not use steel utlensils on these pots and pans even though they claim you can. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they said it would take 4 - 6 weeks to return the pot on warrantly and they took their full estimated time to do so. All in all, I am disappointed I paid so much money for cookware that is equivalent to less popular and cheaper brands of cookware. I paid for the name thinking I would get the quality that was associated with the name. I was wrong. These cookware items are made in China and are obviously of lesser quality than those that were made in Germany.Date published: 2017-05-30Rated 2 out of 5 by Dcombs from Not what I was hoping for Bought this set in October & they stain, they scratch easily, they are extremely hard to clean with certain things that you cook, and food sticks to them even when you use nonstick cooking spray or some oil and I've got a little dents in them on the bottom or the sides, maybe getting too hot. I have a Thermador induction cook top that I use them on. They are like losing their non-stick ability. I am definitely not satisfied with the buy.Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenfbragg from Most Awesome pans I've ever used! I bought this for my sister in October, and wrestled with the thought of buying this or a nonstick set, but I'm soooooo glad I went with this set! It is beyond compare! It is a non stick marvel, and the clean up is extremely minimal!! From stove to oven and if you forget and use metal utensils in it, there is no need to panic or cringe because it can take the abuse! I love this set so much, I will be buying myself a set! You will NOT be disappointed. Look no further!!Date published: 2017-01-09