Zwilling J.A Henckels Pro 10-Piece In-Drawer Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in hand. A special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun promotes the perfect thumb grip while the contoured ergonomic handle enhances comfort. This set includes a beech wood block that helps safely and efficiently store the knives in a drawer.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique creates a sharp blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade edge is at optimal angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster allows full length of edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to full tang and contoured for secure, comfortable grip.
- Knife blades are individually hand sharpened and polished.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
10-piece set includes:
- 3" paring knife
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated paring knife
- 5 1/4" fine-edge prep knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Kitchen shears
- Honing steel
- In-drawer beech wood knife block with 12 slots
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife: 3" blade, 4" handle; 2.6 oz.
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5" serrated paring knife: 5" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5 1/4" fine-edge prep knife: 5 1/4" blade, 4" handle; 3.1 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8.7 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/3" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 3.5 oz.
- Honing steel: 9" steel, 5" handle; 6.25 oz.
- In-drawer knife block: 8 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 15 1/4" high.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery