Zwilling Pro Holm Oak 4-Piece Steak Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro Holm Oak collection offers the same exceptional comfort, security and precision as the Zwilling Pro series with the added appeal of an ergonomic oak handle designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun. Zwilling's razor-sharp steak knives effortlessly slice through even the toughest cuts of meat. A special arched bolster promotes a perfect thumb grip.
- Set of four is precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blades.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers ensure each blade's edge is cut at optimal angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for comfort, safety and precise handling; also allows for sharpening of blade's full length.
- Triple-riveted solid oak handle a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" blade, 4" handle.
- 2.7 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.