Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm Oak 10-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro Holm Oak collection offers the same exceptional comfort, security and precision as the Zwilling Pro series with the added appeal of ergonomic oak handles designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun. This set is configured with a variety of blade options for cutting, chopping and slicing, so you're equipped to prepare any menu.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The solid oak handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3" paring knife
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 5 1/2" santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- White storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long; 8 oz.
- 5 1/2" Prep Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 5 1/2" Santoku: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long steel, 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 10-Slot Storage Block: 7 3/14" x 4 3/4" x 9" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.