Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Self Sharpening Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You'll always have sharp knives ready with this set, which includes a cutting board and a storage block with built-in sharpening slots. Our Zwilling Pro collection offers the ultimate comfort, security and precision in hand. Each knife boasts a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun, which promotes a perfect thumb grip while contoured ergonomic handles enhance comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Sleek ABS handle is triple riveted to blade and contoured for secure, comfortable grip.
- 9-slot storage block includes 5 self-sharpening slots that sharpen blades to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Kitchen shears
- Plastic cutting board
- 9-slot ash wood block with stainless-steel cap.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6.75 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8 3/4" long; 3.5 oz.
- Blades honed to 15-degree edge angle on each side.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster design allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Plastic cutting board is reversible and features perimeter well and cutout handle.
- Storage block includes 5 slots labeled for each knife, plus 4 slots for steak knives (not included).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash knives with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Plastic cutting board is dishwasher safe.
- Storage block has 5 self-sharpening slots that sharpen blades to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery