Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Knife Set with Gift
- Premier Deal
- Free Fast Shipping
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand. A special arched bolster, designed by architect Matteo Thun, promotes a perfect thumb grip, and contoured ergonomic handles enhance comfort. This set includes six cutlery essentials stored in an acacia wood block with a distinctive beveled shape.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The sleek POM handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" prep knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9" honing steel.
- Acacia wood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 3.1 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long; 3.5 oz.
- Honing steel: 13 3/4" long. 6.9 oz.
- 16-slot acacia wood storage block: 16 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 9 3/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Blades honed to 15-degree edge angle on each side.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster design also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Handheld sharpener features both fine and coarse ceramic grits.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by LJGK from Sharp, beautiful and functional This was an anniversary present upgrading from the set of Chicago Cutlery we received for our wedding 25 years ago. We had family in town for the next two weeks, so the knives got a lot of use. The centerpiece of the set is the chef knife - fairly heavy, but sharp, well-balanced and a thing of beauty. Both the Chef knife and the Bread knife are hefty and solid. The smaller prep knife and paring knife are light weight but very sharp and maneuverable. A joy to use. The knife block is also a thing of beauty. In short - I love these knives. The only con I can think of is that the chef knife is a bit heavy and balanced slightly to the handle.Date published: 2019-01-13
From the photo, would I need additionsl steak knives? If so, what goes with the block? Thank you This set does not include steak knives, so you would need to purchase them separately. Because of the unique bolster on our Pro knives, Professional blocks are made differently, and we would recommend staying within that style if you would like to add to your collection. The Pro steak knives are available in a set of four here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/zwilling-ja-henckels-pro-4-piece-knife-set/?pkey=s%7Czwilling%20pro%20steak%7C5Date published: 2019-02-22