Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 2-Piece Prep & Santoku Knife Set
- One Day Deal
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zwilling's Rock &Chop set gives you two of the kitchen's most versatile blades – a 5 1/2" prep knife and a 7" hollow-edge santoku – for peeling, slicing, trimming and chopping. The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731.
- Set includes 5 1/2" prep knife and 7" hollow-edge santoku.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Santoku has hollow-ground blade depressions that reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Prep knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Santoku: Wide, curved blade enables both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Versatile knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables and for peeling and trimming produce.
- Prep knife: All-purpose utility knife ideal for peeling and chopping produce, slicing meat and cheese, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and more.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by elogic from You're only as good as your equipment! A great set of German steel knifes made to perfection! Like fine china, never place in dishwasher! Only hand wash and keep in wood block. Honing them yourself with a honing steel is a priority. In past cultures, you would be buried with these treasures!Date published: 2018-03-11