Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Rocking Santoku Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. This multipurpose knife excels for both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Its broad blade is also handy for transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan.
- All-purpose knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables, with hollow-ground blade depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" Rocking Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 11 oz.
- 7" Rocking Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Bolster design allows the full length of the blade to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Sleek ergonomic ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KingKong from Great knife My wife bought this knife over a year ago and our family uses it several times a day. It is our go to knife, 1st pick. It is sharp and cuts everything, watch your fingers. Purchased another one recently for my son that just moved into his own place. He loves it.Date published: 2017-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by SavvyShopper48 from Happy Purchase! Knife is beautifully designed, and it's not too heavy. VERY sharp, does a really good job of dicing/mincing. Excellent grip, comfortable movement. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. NOTE: Do NOT wash in dishwasher. I keep a tall jar (with thick sponge at bottom to protect points of knives) which I fill with hot soapy water. I place my knive(s) in it while I finish food prep. I then remove them from jar, wipe with wet paper towel, rinse under running hot water, then carefully dry with my Sonoma dish towel. Putting in dw can dull knives and affect overall appearance. If you're going to invest in good knives, might as well go a few steps to protect them. ALSO: This is a pricey knife, but WM had a sale plus 20% PLUS free shipping, which added up to a hefty saving. Thank you WS!Date published: 2016-01-08