Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Paring Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ideal for the precise work of peeling, trimming and mincing, these knives let you take on extended cutting tasks without fatigue. Our new Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring: 4 1/2" handle, 2.25 oz.
- 4" paring: 4 1/2" handle, 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnPCola from Made in Germany "MADE IN GERMANY" on box sticker. Made in Germany on blade. Wonderful feel in the hand. Pinch the base of the blade with the pad of the thumb and the index finger with the handle in the palm and it feels wonderful. Pro knives have great dense black handles which are blended by skilled workers who have been doing this for years (I hope!)... The short blade with longer handle fits wonderfully in the hand. Very well balanced and a quality feel. Blade is thicker than cheaper "grocery store" pairing knives so it has no bend or give and is EXTREMELY sharp. I own Global knives and love them but this one is amazing and I might have to try it myself (bought this for my mother).Date published: 2018-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Baldeo from I gave it as a gift after loving mine so much For so many years I got by with old knives, so when I finally bought my self a great knife now i give it as gifts It is that great sharp fits nicely in my handDate published: 2015-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by CourtB from Great knife This is a fantastic paring knife. It is easy to use and works beautifully!Date published: 2013-08-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Texguy from Just a great tool Very nicely balanced and very sharp. Great for the little jobs around the kitchenDate published: 2012-03-27