Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 4-Piece Knife Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These long-bladed knives expertly slice through steaks and other meats with just the right combination of flexibility and hardness. A unique curved bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun makes them especially comfortable and secure to grip. Triple-riveted handles offer a classic look on your serving table.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by apace from The ultimate steak knife I have been looking for a quality steak knife for years. None measured up until now. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 4-Piece Knife Sets I recently purchased finally met my expectations.I purchased three sets. The weight feel and cutting action are an integral part of the steak eating experience. Having grown up in the restaurant business set my expectations high. These steak knives fit the bill. I finally purchased the last steak knives I will ever need. I highly recommend them for the occasional users to the serious meat eaters. You can't go wrong. I would love to see a storage block or box available for these knives.Date published: 2012-04-16